PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:22:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Early Access: How to Always Find Challenge Central

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

How to Always Find Challenge Central in Pogo Early Access

We know the new Pogo brings many changes, including how you access Challenges. The new Pogo is responsive - meaning the site automatically adjusts to fit the space available in your browser window. On larger browser windows or device screens, you can simply click "Challenges" in the top navigation to access Challenge Central.

With smaller browser windows or device screens, the menu options condense to the button in the top left. When you click it, you can use the "Challenges" link within to access Challenge Central.

Thanks for playing on Early Access and be sure to share any feedback!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks... I think.  I'm not warming up to the new Pogo.  I know I have to get used to it but I'm resistant.

Mayhem

I know how you feel!

It's going to take a while to get used to the new website, especially after seeing the same layout for almost 17 years.

LittleFawn

The problem with this page challenge central is that they changed it to much and people are having problems understanding how to use it. I am not a big fan of this page yet. At times it can be a little hard using it.

Mayhem

I still use the old Pogo site. I guess I should switch to the new version more often and get used to it.

Squid

Me, too, but I want to navigate quickly and that has me going to the old site.  I am such a creature of habit.

Mayhem

The new Pogo site does look good on a tablet. I can see why they are going in this direction.