This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy update

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

My playbuddy requires a different registration code as the one I have has been revoked.  I have read the info on their site but am still a bit confused as to what I need to actually do to get a new code.  Do I have it right that I have to repurchase the annual subscription from the new mob even though it was renewed in July this year?  Would it be possible to get an email address for them as I cannot locate one on their site. Thanks

Mayhem

Try entering your email address here :

https://qlm1.net/playbuddy/QlmCustomerSite/QlmEmailLicense.aspx

You should receive an email with your license keys.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Unfortunately It gives me the code that the system tells me is Soraco error code: revoked.

Mayhem

That's odd ... your best bet is to email support@playbuddy.com for assistance on this.

sue 755

Finally got mine straighten out. Good to go now.

smokyrain

Same problem. I have emailed support. I tried the same key they sent me and it says revoked. Hopefully have it sorted soon

catfancie

I seem to be having the same problems.  And I've already written support.  Now here's hoping I get a response by Thursday afternoon.

smokyrain

All sorted now. I guess their ecommerce provider went out of business. So they refunded me and cancelled that subscription, and I had to start a new one with Soraco/Fastspring.
It is much cheaper though as I went with a six month plan. I like to save money cheesy.gif

leroy davis

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on December 12, 2019, 02:31:49 AM
I seem to be having the same problems.  And I've already written support.  Now here's hoping I get a response by Thursday afternoon.

You should hear back by then - they just ask to allow 24 hours to get a response back.

C~M

They want you to purchase a new subscription and contact them to cancel refund you for the part of the old one. Lucky for me I had only 1 day left on mine at the time as I reported the problem with it via the app and have never heard back from them. They did however have what I said above running in red at the bottom of the app for one day.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on December 13, 2019, 10:44:46 AM
They want you to purchase a new subscription and contact them to cancel refund you for the part of the old one. Lucky for me I had only 1 day left on mine at the time as I reported the problem with it via the app and have never heard back from them. They did however have what I said above running in red at the bottom of the app for one day.

This happened when they changed billing companies, too. I had to follow those steps.

In the past when they've had the mass update, billing/registration wasn't an issue.

Mayhem

I spoke with PlayBuddy about this, and they said :

Part of our mass update was removing the old/obsolete registration information. This means any customers who had not already transferred to our new ecommerce system over these past six months, must do so now, as their old serial numbers will no longer work.

More information can be found here : https://playbuddy.com/drtofs.php

Squid

Mayhem

Well their hands were tied on this one, as their previous ecommerce provider went out of business.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview