Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Albums Retiring in March

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Premium Badge Albums Are Retiring

Java and Flash, two technologies that have powered many Pogo games and features for years, are being phased out across the internet. Support for Java has already been dropped from most web browsers, and Flash support will be discontinued by 2020. Pogo and EA have no control over this change in web technology.

Because of this, we are retiring Premium Badge Albums from Pogo on March 10th, 2020.

- All earned Badges within your Premium Badge Albums will be transferred to your collection and can be found on Early Access under the My Rewards tab in your Profile.
- You will have access to your Premium Badge Albums on Pogo Classic.
- You will be unable to purchase additional Premium Badge Albums after February 9th, 2020 or make progress on them after March 10th, 2020.
- Shortly after March 10th, all of your in-progress Premium Badge Albums will be automatically completed and the Badges will be transferred to the My Rewards tab in your profile.
- Want to stock up before time runs out? On January 8th, all Premium Badge Albums will go on sale for 50% off, giving you one last chance to grab any favorites before they retire.

We're working hard to build a brand-new Pogo, complete with new ways to view and interact with your Badge collection. Stay tuned to Early Access and the Pogo Insider for more updates!

Thank you for your support and understanding.

-------

I'll be sure to post a reminder on January 8th when all the Premium Badge Albums are on sale for 50% off.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

This is a big money maker for them, I'm sure they will have something to replace this.

Stinkerbell

What I appreciate about this is that they've given us a heads up and let us know that they'll be on sale before they retire. I won't rush out and buy them full price.  Although, as my dad liked to say, with a straight face, "Why save money when you can pay full price?"  My dad was so funny.

Mayhem

All we need now is a gem sale before January 8th and we're all set!

Squid

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been one yet.  I may not run an online gaming site but I would want people to buy the gems to go after the sales; I would have done it differently.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm a little surprised by that as well. I just hope we end up seeing one, time is running out ...