PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 08:11:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Be Our Guests on Pogo Early Access

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Be Our Guests on Pogo Early Access

Starting today, we're opening the doors to Pogo Early Access to guest players. Even if you don't have a free Pogo account or a Club Pogo subscription, you're invited to play on the new Early Access site. Welcome aboard! We hope you like it.

Early Access delivers a new and improved Pogo experience that works across desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone.

You can switch between Early Access and Pogo Classic whenever you want:
- On Pogo Classic, look for the link in the blue ribbon at the top of the page to switch to Early Access.
- On Early Access, look for the "Back to Pogo Classic" link when you click the avatar in the top-right corner of the navigation menu.

Thank you so much for playing on Pogo!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

I'm curious how long until they officially launch. This is a big step towards that.

LittleFawn

If I were to guess I would say after March.

Mayhem

That sounds about it right. It should give them plenty of time to finish things up.

Squid

Is the day coming when the classic site will be removed completely?  Say it ain't so!

Mayhem

I can't seem them hanging on to it. That would be a lot of work to update/maintain both sites.

Squid

I know you're right.  I just prefer my denial at this time.

Mayhem

Squid

sandra murcklen

how do i log into my pogo account with early access. i have not been on in 4 years. can you help me out

Mayhem

Hi Sandra!

The early access website is now live for everyone. What you see now on Pogo.com was "early access" about a year ago.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sandra murcklen on April 19, 2021, 12:23:32 PM
how do i log into my pogo account with early access. i have not been on in 4 years. can you help me out

You no longer log in with a username. They require an email address to log in. If you try logging in with a username, they'll likely ask you to update to an email address.

Mayhem