This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Magic Marathon (January 2020)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A brand-new Magic Marathon is coming to Club Pogo Early Access on Wednesday, January 1st. Like before, you'll be able to win up to 65 badges when you race through 60 expert challenges before the clock runs out on January 28th.

As with previous Magic Marathons, the first 30 Challenges unlock for free. To save you time, your first Magic Marathon turn will unlock all 30 free Challenges instantly. Each challenge after that will unlock one turn at a time, for 8 gems each.

See you at the starting line this Wednesday - only on Early Access!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 30, 2019, 12:55:29 AM
See you at the starting line this Wednesday - only on Early Access!

The trick will be finding the badges! I hope you'll post step-by-step navigation.

LittleFawn

It is not that hard in my opinion. They usually have a whole page set up for that anyway.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 30, 2019, 09:33:59 AM
It is not that hard in my opinion. They usually have a whole page set up for that anyway.

You're talking to an old dog who has trouble learning new tricks. I hope you're right!

I try to visit that page often and learn my way around. Maybe there will be a banner across the top for it.

Mayhem

Not to worry, people have been complaining to them about navigation for months now - they will slap a large banner somewhere on the page.

MsMissy

thanks for letting us no. I haven't checked that Marathon  yet.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this event will start sometime today ...

Mayhem

It's funny how they mention this is only available on early access, yet the page loads up on the original Pogo site.

LittleFawn

Actually when you click the banner for it it does take you to early access because after clicking the home button you are on the early access front page.

Mayhem

Squid

I tried to do everything I normally do when activating challenges, etc., on the new site.  It was a royal pain in the rump.  It kept taking me to the new site when I wanted to activatie other badges for the same game and navigating was counter intuitive, frustrating, etc.  They need to do something.

*edited for abysmal grammar.  LOL   

LittleFawn

People have been telling them for awhile now that they need to fix this. It is a big pain.

Mayhem

Pogo wouldn't have so many issues if everything was on the new website. This back-and-forth is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

snowflower

This new website make me feel like it's slap1.gif me every step of the way, lol.

RebelSean

Another disappointing marathon, for me at least. So many games they could have used instead of 6 damn Quin badges that are ridiculous to win.

Stinkerbell

Any tips on the Jet Set Solitaire badge for removing 80 challenge cards? Which levels are good for that?

ETA: The first world tour, Sydney boomerang level, gives you two credits towards the badge, even if you lose the game.

Mayhem

Squid

I'm bumping this thread because I had some difficulty finding it again and needed Stinky's tip.  In case anyone else needs it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview