PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:14:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Snowbird Solitaire

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Snowbird Solitaire is coming to Pogo Early Access on January 14th! This bold new adventure will take you to a tropical island paradise, filled with hundreds of over-the-top levels to complete.

Take a look!

Every level completed earns you Pineapple Coins you can spend to decorate the different areas of your resort. You'll want to make it comfortable for your guests - adorable migrating snowbirds!

Snowbird Solitaire brings tri-peaks gameplay with a medley of obstacles to overcome. Thankfully, you're not alone on this journey. Bearnard the Bear will keep you company and help you out if you run into any tricky situations.

We can't wait to see how you decorate your resorts!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you. This almost looks like Solitaire Gardens.

Squid

Thanks.  I wish they would come through with the older games that need converting vs. another solitaire game.

MsMissy

I agree with Squid, wish they would bring back the older games as we don't need another Solitaire game.

Mayhem

I think Pogo is working on both new releases and bring back the older ones at the same time.

I don't think this release wasted any time on the latter. Maybe I'm a minority here, but I'm looking forward to this one. It looks like it'll be quick games and just like Tri-peak solitaire.

Squid

Well, I do like TriPeaks.  We seem to have many golf solitaire games, though.

snowflower

I like TriPeaks but not so much the Golf solitaire games. But hey, that's just me. And being away for so long, I find a lot of these newer games are over my head.
And I'm not that short, lol. Ah I guess we all have our favorites.

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on January 04, 2020, 08:29:28 AM
I like TriPeaks but not so much the Golf solitaire games.

I never played much golf solitaire, but I love Tri-Peaks. This game sort of reminds me of it, so I'm willing to give it a shot!

Squid

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought TriPeaks  is a form of golf solitaire.  As is Sol. Gardens.  As is Jet Set Sol. 

LittleFawn

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2020, 03:41:53 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought TriPeaks  is a form of golf solitaire.  As is Sol. Gardens.  As is Jet Set Sol. 

I would say yes it is a form of Tripeaks just in a different format.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2020, 03:41:53 AM

Sorry, I didn't phrase myself correctly and should have been more specific. I was referring to the actual "golf solitaire" (retired) Pogo game.

MsMissy

I also love tri-Peaks, but will try the new solitaire games. They look kinda cute to me.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this game will be released today!

MsMissy

Im a waiting for that game to come out in pogo. Just looked & it wasn't there.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Looks like Jet Set Solitaire version II.  But if has Badges...I'll play.
BTW...I played Yahoo Games for several years.  All I did was want to play checkers...then I found out people used Bots/Autos/Cheats to win games.  I was pretty good but kept wondering why I never won.  Then a friend said I was getting cheated.  Well that just got me started at cheating at Yahoo.  I was then Banned...so that is when I started at Pogo (2004).  Well maybe it is time to retire.
S1lent

Squid

I played a few games yesterday.  S1lent is right; the game is like Jet Set.  I was hoping we would be able to earn PUs, like Sanctuary, but, alas, PUs cost gems in this one.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview