PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:14:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Expressions Retiring in March

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Expressions are Retiring in March 2020

Due to changing web technologies, Expressions will be closing on March 10th, 2020. As many of you know, we have been retiring older games and features built around dated technologies, such as Flash and Java.

To make up for this, we're letting Expressions retire in style. Starting January 8th and lasting through February 8th, Expressions will be on sale at 50% off. On February 9th, Expressions may no longer be purchased. You will still be able to see all of your Expressions on Pogo Classic.

We want you to know we're listening to your feedback and making plans for the future. We're looking into more ways to allow you to express yourself and show off your creative side as we continue to build a new Pogo experience.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok... gonna go send a final round of 'spressions to my friends!

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

I never got involved with the Expressions. I'm not even sure what they're for. Can they be used for chat rooms avis? Or displayed?

Squid

I think you get a notification and can view it.  Otherwise it goes into your gift list.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 08, 2020, 03:47:10 PM
I think you get a notification and can view it.  Otherwise it goes into your gift list.

Hmmm....

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 08, 2020, 03:47:10 PM

Yeah, I don't think you can do anymore than that with them.