This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogis: Pogo's New Reward System

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogis is the new points rewards system that is coming soon to Pogo.

You can earn Pogis for every challenge that you activate on Pogo (Daily Challenge, Weekly Challenge, Mix-n-Match Challenge and beyond).

You'll be picking up these Pogis as you complete challenges and earn badges putting you on the path to unlock all kinds of unique rewards such as badges, avatars, power-up packs and more. Think of it as taking all of the challenges that you complete on Pogo and wrapping them up in a nice bow.

More information about Pogis, and about how to unlock all those special rewards is coming soon.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I saw this today.  I admit I'm curious

S1lent

Greetings
More changes.  I am this close to dumping Pogo...and moving onto something new.

S1lent

Squid

They really are changing MANY things in a short period of time.  The new site and loss of games has me dispirited more than anything.

LittleFawn

All sites like Pogo are going to have to change. Pogo is about the cheapest entertainment out there. I grew up in a military family so change for me is not that hard. It is hard though for many others especially the older generation.

snowflower

As you can see, I'm really happy about all these new additions and changes  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

As with all things in life, some changes we embrace, others... not so much. I'm not sure what the future will hold for Pogo, but I'm so glad they're bringing back some of my favorites like Jungle Gin, Spades, Dominoes, Perfect Pair Solitaire (ok, wishful thinking on that one...)   beer11.gif

Mayhem

They really do need to bring back Prefect Pair Solitaire!

Squid

Such a simple game, Perfect Pair, but just the right diversion from time to time.

MsMissy

I wish they would leave Dominoes in Pogo. I really like that game as it makes me think about how to win.

snowflower

So happy to hear about Spades, Jungle Gin and Perfect Pair. Those were just a few of my favorites. I also liked Hearts, Euchre and Pino too, well, one can live in hopes..

Mayhem

I'm sure Pogo will be bringing back all the classic games, so no worries there!