PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 10:09:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Server Issues (Jan 25)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Has anyone been experiencing issues visiting this website? (eg) the webpage does not load at all? I've been having issues on and off for a little while now. Last night was the worst it's ever been, and I managed to track down it was nothing to do with my ISP - it was the network this server is running on.

I sent in a support ticket late last night and this issue was fixed early yesterday morning.

This is what I received back from them :

Everything should be back online now. We were having issues with our network. It appears our distribution switch was the root problem after all, so it has been replaced.

Unfortunately this took some time to complete, but we should be on solid ground now.

--------------

Please let me know in this thread if you experience any issues at all going forward (slow loading, not loading at all, etc). Thanks!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Squid

No issues here.  I was out all day yesterday but when I came to the site, it was AOK.

MsMissy

EMB

Most recently when I play on the computer I get the message "Connection was lost. Verify that you're still connected to the internet and try again, Refresh". This happens three times, approx 5 minutes apart. Then it says "Uh Oh! Something went wrong. Please try restarting the game. Restart".
What can I do to stop this from happening??

Thank you for your help,
Debra

C~M

Quote from: EMB on January 25, 2020, 09:41:51 AM
Most recently when I play on the computer I get the message "Connection was lost. Verify that you're still connected to the internet and try again, Refresh". This happens three times, approx 5 minutes apart. Then it says "Uh Oh! Something went wrong. Please try restarting the game. Restart".

Thank you for your help,
Debra

That is Pogo, not us. I suggest you contact them.

Mayhem

Quote from: EMB on January 25, 2020, 09:41:51 AM

Thank you for your help,
Debra

Are you playing on Pogo using a Wi-Fi connection?

Mayhem

Oh, and I'm glad to hear you guys haven't experienced any issues. It's been stable for me every since they did the upgrade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview