This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Sweets Box Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Sweets Box event starts this Wednesday, January 29th exclusively on Club Pogo Early Access!

Starting January 29th through February 25th, you can chomp through a cavalcade of chocolatey challenges to earn points and fill your own Sweets Box.

Every Challenge completed earns you points towards the goal, and closer to winning bonus badges and power-ups! The harder the challenge, the more points you'll win.

Fill your Sweets Box before time runs out and you'll earn 50 new badges, two bonus badges and 12 power-ups.

See you Wednesday on Club Pogo Early Access!

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SweetsBox/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok, thanks!  I guess this is their Valentine's promo?

snowflower

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2020, 06:30:59 AM
Ok, thanks!  I guess this is their Valentine's promo?

Yes and this one will keep us busy too .. lots of badges to be earned!

MsMissy

This sure is for Valentines day, but do they need 50 badges to win? This will keep a lot of us busy for awhile.   tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Yeah, it seems a bit excessive ... maybe they don't have much planned for this time slot?

MsMissy

Well Mayhem, I would rather eat that candy  .It sure looks good  LOL  giggle2.gif

Mayhem

I know right!

Also, Just a reminder that this event starts sometime today!

Mayhem

The event has started!

Here's how it all works:

- Visit the Sweets Box page to see all available Challenges.
- Complete Sweets Box Challenges to earn points towards the goal.
- The harder the Challenge you complete, the more points you earn.
- As you reach point goals, you'll see more and more chocolates appear in your box.
- Optional: If you fall behind or want to avoid a certain Challenge, you can purchase special Mix-n-Match Challenges that will contribute to your Sweets Box goal.
- Complete all the Challenges by 11:59 pm PST on February 25th to earn 50 Badges, a bonus Badge, a bonus animated Badge and 12 power-ups.*
- The Sweets Box event is only available on Club Pogo Early Access.

*Bonus Badges and power-ups will be awarded shortly after the event ends.

Optional Mix-n-Match Challenges must be completed before event ends to count toward progress.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SweetsBox/landing-page.jsp

LittleFawn

Thank you. Not really into this challenge because most of these games were in the challenge we just finished. I am so not looking forward to some of these challenges.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of a couple of those challenges either.

MsMissy

To many of them ,I am not interested in, but I did play 1 yesterday & have that done.  hi11.gif

Squid

I'm trying to get the last badge available this week..... in Quinn's Aquarium ( swear2.gif ).

The PB auto is not getting a single win on random puzzles.  I tried two different exhibits.  I tried various browsers.  It plays for a bit of time then will choose a tile with no match when, clearly, there are available matches.  Sometimes the auto just gives up and starts a new game.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I can fill out a report to PB but I fear this is just the QA gods pointing their fingers at me again.

LittleFawn

Some of their autos are out of sorts this week but I have never had success with that auto alone. It just is not to smart on that game.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks to Pogo for all the free Badges.  I do not mind spending a few Gems on the other Challenges.
S1lent

Mayhem

I'm just glad we have until the end of February to get all these done.

Squid

I can't even win random puzzles by hand!  There's a dead end each time.  I wish QA were going away in March.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

All I can suggest on Quins is try and find a board that has less layers and tiles on it. Sometimes that is easier.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview