This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flash Games Power-Ups, Episodes & In-Game Currency

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Starting February 11th, purchasing of power-ups, episodes and in-game currency will be disabled in all Flash-based games.

You must finish any incomplete episodes and use up any power-ups or in-game currency before March 10th - when the games are no longer available.

https://blog.pogo.com/march2020flashretirements/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome - only 9 days to go before they disable it!

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is a list of Pogo's Flash based games retiring in March...from the EA site.  By my count...45 games.
S1lent
Amazing Adventures
BATTLESHIP
BATTLESHIP: Naval Combat
Bejeweled 2 Slots
Bejeweled 3
Bejeweled Twist
Big City Adventure
Bingo Luau
BOGGLE Bash
Canasta
Chess
Chuzzle Slots
CLUE Secrets & Spies
Connect 4
Dominoes
Everyone Wins Bingo
Hog Heaven Slots
Jungle Gin
Mahjong Escape
MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY Slots
MONOPOLY The World Edition
No Limit Texas Hold'em
Peggle Slots
Phlinx
Plants vs. Zombies
Pogo Bowl
Poppit! Sprint
Risk
SCRABBLE Sprint
Sherlock Holmes
Slingo Blast
Slingo Ricochet
Solitaire Gardens
Spades
Sushi Cat 2
Sweet Tooth 2
TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
Undiscovered World
Vaults of Atlantis Slots
Who Has The Biggest Brain
Yahtzee
YAHTZEE Party!
Zuma Slots
Zuma's Revenge

snowflower

Ohhh noooo, we're losing Canasta! Awww Pogo that's one game I really liked and was always my 'go to' game.

Squid

LittleFawn

Canasta is being converted over to HD. That list was posted on here somewhere I know I saw it but cannot find it.

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on February 24, 2020, 02:00:36 PM
Canasta is being converted over to HD. That list was posted on here somewhere I know I saw it but cannot find it.
Oh I hope so LittleFawn I read that and was just devastated! WHY take Canasta, besides myself many others played it too!!!

snowflower

Phlinx was another of my favorites ... one of those no stress laid back games. Pardon me if I'm wrong here, but it looks like they're is keeping and formatting newer faster games more suitable for the younger generation. I guess it's to heck with the folks that liked the no hurry, no stress games. Wouldn't both make more sense to those who have different preferences and to EA Sports when it comes to profit??  Ah well, that's my rant, lol.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on February 24, 2020, 02:00:36 PM

Yes, Canasta is being converted over. That information can be found in our sneak peek thread.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48020.msg671146.html#msg671146

------------

New Early Access Exclusive Games
- Scheduled for release in 2020: Canasta HD, Spades HD, and Dice City Roller HD!

Squid

I will definitely try to be patient ... for a year.... to allow Pogo to get some of those great games back on the list.  I know it takes time but didn't they know they were going to do this for a while now?

Mayhem

Yeah, they knew this was going to happen and could have had more games upgraded and ready to go.