This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mayoral Race Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Mayoral Race Badge Marathon starts on February 4th!

Everyone on Club Pogo will have the chance to race through (5) free Sweet Tooth Town Challenges. Make it to the finish line before time runs out and you'll win a bonus badge for your collection.

See you soon in Sweet Tooth Town!

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SingleBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LittleFawn

Mayhem

The Mayoral Race Badge Marathon has started!

If we complete all (5) Sweet Tooth Town challenges before February 10th, we'll receive a bonus badge.

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SingleBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp

LittleFawn

Squid

Is anyone else having trouble with the STT auto from PB?  Mine goes to the very end of the chocolate chip cookies and just sits there.  I've tried different settings and browsers - same thing.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 04, 2020, 08:59:32 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the STT auto from PB?  Mine goes to the very end of the chocolate chip cookies and just sits there.  I've tried different settings and browsers - same thing.

Oh, I don't know if I have any time to test that tonight. I will try in the morning if no one beats me to it first!

Squid

Don't worry about it, Mayhem, I'm sure you're busy.  I guess no one else is having the problem.

catfancie

I was having a problem with it when using the Chrome Browser, I even submitted a bug report.  I switched to Edge Browser and the problem went away.  All 5 badges took me a couple of hours to complete. For each badge I started with Choc Chip #2 and let it play.

Mayhem

PB mentioned a few days ago that things have finally slowed down enough that they can start tackling bug fixes.

LittleFawn

I have found Edge be the go to browser for there auto. I do not use Chrome due to me using two monitors I usually am using that browser and Firefox does not work with the early access when it has to resize the browser in order for the auto to run.

Squid

Thanks.  I don't remember if I tried Edge.  Until recently, one of my computers did not have Win 10.  I'll give it a go! 

Mayhem

Thanks! I'll give both the old and new version of Edge a try and see which works better.

Mayhem

Kim21il

I can't find the free badge for completion? I don't like this new pogo layout. Can anyone help?

Mayhem

LittleFawn

I think it takes them several days to get that extra badge.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview