This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge Central

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

I was just exploring Challenge Central on Pogo Early Access and it is very confusing.  Any ideas on how to make it more people friendly.

LittleFawn

I do not use it at the moment. It really is a mess.

raine56

I so agree.  I have trouble even working out what the weekly challenges are.  I end up going to classic to check. Really confusing.

Mayhem

In challenge central, scroll down the page and click on the "Browse All Challenges" button.

When the page loads, look on the left hand side under "Challenge Type". Just click on "Daily", Personal", "Weekly" or "Mix n Match" and you can quickly filter what you are looking for. If you look further down the left side of the page, you'll also find that clicking on "Challenge Status" to be very helpful.

https://earlyaccess.pogo.com/challenge-central
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Don't get me started.  I can't stand the way they are handling badges/challenges.  I'm trying to be patient.  I've tried what Mayhem posted above and it's ... irksome.    *Deep breaths*   LOL

LittleFawn

I cannot imagine doing this on a tablet or even a phone. Even doing his suggestion it is just way to many clicks just to get to the obvious things you need.

S1lent

Greetings,
This might be the Frosting on the Cake that gets me to move onto something new.
S1lent

Mayhem

It will take some time to get used too ... and hopefully some tweaks will be made to the system.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

I myself only goes to early access to play a game there as it gets full screen. But I agree that I don't care for  challenge central. It gets alittle confusing there & stressful.  I always go back to  classic when done playing a game in there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview