Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Guestbook Retiring

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo Guestbook is Retiring

Due to changing web technologies and the development of a brand-new Pogo experience, Player Guestbooks will be retired on March 10th, 2020. Please take screenshots of anything you wish to save as Guestbook comments will not be transferred over to the new Pogo.

https://www.pogo.com/guestbook/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

It sounds like Classic Pogo is going away.  THat new site is going to irk me.

MsMissy

Ppgo is taking so many things away from us that we all got to love or knew they where they where.  I myself as others like a lot of the old games that they already took off. I also prefer the classic too.   so sad   sad.gif

Mayhem

I'm not too surprised by this .. it's old technology and I think it's going to be replaced by something else on the new site.

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on February 17, 2020, 05:21:53 AM
Ppgo is taking so many things away from us that we all got to love or knew they where they where.  I myself as others like a lot of the old games that they already took off. I also prefer the classic too.   so sad   sad.gif
What she said.. sigh

Mayhem

I still prefer to use a desktop computer, so I hope Pogo does find a happy medium for us.

MsMissy

I also play with a desktop computer.  Others like tablets or cell phones are ok, but for older people like me, hard on the eyes. that's my story & im sticking to it.  LOL  This is what my sister & I say to each other.   Now pogo is taking the guestbook next, what  now .do you think pogo will go out of business  soon.  Hmmmm I don't think .  hi11.gif

Mayhem

No, Pogo won't go out of business. They'll do even better now that they will be fully "mobile friendly".

Darling SilverDodger

Found this in my Guestbooks today

Pogo_Spike   
Minutes ago
Pogo Community, I have some very exciting news for you all! As I've mentioned before, we're always here for you! After listening to your feedback, we wanted to let you know that Guestbooks will remain available for you as we improve and expand Pogo Early Access. Please check out the blog for more updates.
Thank you for your continued support of Pogo!
-Pogo Llama
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Sorry Silver, I missed this post when I created the other one! (which can be found below)

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50461.0.html

Darling SilverDodger

Mayhem if you're truly sorry then I want 445K of tokens as part of your apology
hi11.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

I don't often use the guestbook but if it makes peeps happy, I'm glad it's sticking around.

Mayhem

Quote from: Darling SilverDodger on March 07, 2020, 06:12:59 AM
Mayhem if you're truly sorry then I want 445K of tokens as part of your apology

No problem!  tumbsup.gif

Quote from: Squid on March 07, 2020, 06:27:25 AM
I don't often use the guestbook but if it makes peeps happy, I'm glad it's sticking around.

I'm not sure If I've ever used the guestbook before.