PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:49:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What bugs you about the new Pogo experience website?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I thought it may be a good idea to have a separate thread where we can express what bugs us about the new Pogo experience website.

Pogo does read our from time to time, so if we keep everything in here, there is a better chance they will see it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok, good thinking.  Should we transfer some of the posts or just start with a clean slate?

Mayhem

Good question!

If we can find any without breaking an existing conversation, I can move them over.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smokyrain

For me I am not very familiar yet with the new experience, except when a game requires me to switch. Other than that I don't find it as easily accessible as the Classic experience. Maybe I have to give it more time ..  undecided.gif

Squid

Activating challenges is not easy on the new site.  For instance, if there is a Wednesday challenge, I will frequently activate, at the same time, a personal challenge, an MnM challenge and a PBA challenge.  To do this easily on the new site is impossible.  That's my biggest peeve.

catfancie

On the new site I miss the list of my Favorite Games.  Whenever there is any type of marathon like we are having now with the Sweet Pursuits, I put all the games on the list and am able to work my way through them in an orderly fashion, starting with the hardest.  And as I finish them I can remove them by click on the Heart.  It does help me track how many I still have to do.

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview