This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy with new site

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Playbuddy has the autos working really well with the new site.  I am just wondering if there is anyway to stop the auto from automatically shrinking the page.  I like to play some of the puzzle and HOG games myself and have Playbuddy inactive, running alongside for when I get stuck and can't see a match or find a piece on a hog game.  Because of the auto aligning of the page I can only do this on a really small page which is a pain.  Thanks

Squid

I'm not crazy about the resizing of the game screen, too.

Mayhem

I believe it may be necessary though in order for the cheat to find where everything is on the screen.

If you want, I can ask them about it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

What will be interesting is when they add chat what will happen.

raine56

Thank you, Mayhem. It would be interesting to find out if it is possible.  I can't be the only one who plays the game using the Buddy to help out where necessary.

Mayhem

Ok, I sent them an email and should hear back from them soon.

snowflower

LittleFawn

I absolutely hate it myself because I use a second monitor and sometimes it resizes the browser I am using on the second monitor.

Mayhem

I would definitely send in a big report for that!

Also, I've not yet heard back from PlayBuddy .. they must be really busy with updates.

Mayhem

I heard back from PB today and they said :

The new Pogo experience game sizes expand to whatever size screen the user is using. The vast differences in desktop resolution sizes (i.e. 800x600 vs 1366x768) means a vast difference in game size and how the graphics appear. The Buddies need to be able to "see" the games on any/all computers and by not knowing the size of the game, they don't know where to 'look' and therefore cannot identify the game and play. 

Since it's not feasible from a programming stance to account for every possible size, the Buddies resize the game window to their desired size ... a 'one size fits all' approach. They then know exactly where to "look" and can see and play the game accordingly.

Squid

That makes total sense.... and I don't like it.  LOL

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2020, 04:33:26 AM
That makes total sense.... and I don't like it.  LOL

It's not so bad! Besides, I don't think there is any other way to do it.

raine56

Thanks for that Mayhem.  Oh well I am with Squid  giggle2.gif  I will have to play on an itzy bitzy screen lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview