PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 05:22:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogis Reward System

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has announced that Pogis will be starting on March 12th!

Club Pogo players will earn Pogis for completing Daily, Weekly, and Premium Challenges. Pogis accumulate to light up Constellations, which are special limited-time adventures with multiple reward tiers. As you reach milestones on your Constellation, you'll unlock Badges, power-ups, unique avatars and more.

You'll be able to see how many Pogis a Challenge is worth by looking at the back of the Challenge tile.

Pogo will be awarding Club Pogo members with bonus Booster Challenges designed to reward lots of Pogis. The amount of Booster Challenges given out will vary, as it is based on the final token count of each Club Pogo member as of March 9th.

The more tokens a member has, the more Booster Challenges they get. These challenges can be used anytime, or even saved for future Constellations.

Pogo will be rolling out new Constellations throughout the year, so there will always be more Pogis to earn and rewards to unlock.

Your final Pogo tokens count will be immortalized and enshrined forever in your profile.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Why am I reacting badly to this?  I feel like they are keeping us very busy and this will be one more thing on the to do list.  I am not feeling enthusiastic.

LittleFawn

People do not like change is my viewing of the whole thing. It really does not bother me either way. There are a couple of things I do not like but overall a lot of people are to set in there ways.

Mayhem

We at least now we know what they are planning to do with the tokens.

Squid

True about the tokens.  I was hoping for something else but ...

You're probably right, LF.  I am not always the best with change.  I think, though, that my heart is changing in regard to Pogo. 

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on February 28, 2020, 03:51:00 AM
True about the tokens.  I was hoping for something else but ...

You're probably right, LF.  I am not always the best with change.  I think, though, that my heart is changing in regard to Pogo.

[/quote] I hope I'm not speaking out of turn and I apologize if I'm stepping on anyone's toes.
I understand completely where squiddy's coming from. I don't mind some change, some is always good. But in this case it feels like I've gone from a friendly cozy place of fun and relaxation to a cold football field. One filled with timed blind obstacle courses, money hungry restrictions and numerous blank walls.  I'll play what I can and simply have to avoid the rest. Our 'ole Pogo' was affordable and fun ...

Mayhem

I agree, change is going to be hard for a lot of people ... especially when you're used to seeing the same layout for 17 years.

LittleFawn

I hope people will stay despite the change. All I see on the forums is complaints. It seems like there are hardly any positive posts. Yes there are some things I do not like but overall I have had a positive experience with early access.

Mayhem

Unfortunately, the people happy with it never speak up. That's why you see so few positive posts.

I don't think Pogo is too concerned about the negativity either. This change had to happen and when the new site goes live, a lot more people will be playing on it just due to the fact it's now fully mobile compatible. They'll gain a lot more players than they'll lose.

Squid

I will adjust to the changes, I'm sure - I just hope they modify certain things like activating various challenges, making it easier to find them and the info we're used to having.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2020, 05:46:07 AM
I just hope they modify certain things like activating various challenges, making it easier to find them and the info we're used to having.

I hope so too!

Mayhem

The Pogis reward system is now live! You can start working on your first first Pogi Constellation right now.

Head over here for more information : https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50475.0.html

LittleFawn

Thank you. Just make sure you go through the instructions. This will be good to keep busy and some badges do not have Pogis. So look before you buy challenges also.

Squid

I got pogis for the daily challenges today.  I also got a bunch of S. Tooth Town powerups for having completed.... something.  I have to try and find the booster challenges associated with final token count.  I'm just wondering what I got.   

LittleFawn

I got two booster challenges on one account and three on another. Not sure what the token requirements are.

S1lent

Greetings,
I've noticed several people have won Pogi Bonus Badges 1 thru 4 in the following games.
1.  Snowbird Solitaire
2.  Mahjong Sanctuary
3.  Sweet Tooth Town
4.  Jungle Gin HD

Does anyone know how to win these Badges?

Thanks
S1lent

I noticed they may have been gifts?

Mayhem

I haven't had time to mess with any of this yet ... and might not get to it until Monday.

LittleFawn

The booster badges were gifts. Look in your gift box.

S1lent

Good morning LF and all of the other PogoCheats,
Nothing in my inbox.  So yesterday I called EA support.  No help from them, maybe I didn't explain my problem well enough.
What I did was complete the EarlyAccess Survey and was awarded a Badge (I do not know the name).  Yesterday I was awarded the Pogisus Bronze 1 Badge.  Is this the first Badge?  I never received Pogi Bonus Badges 1 thru 4.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview