Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogis Reward System

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2020, 10:33:30 AM
You'll be able to see how many Pogis a Challenge is worth by looking at the back of the Challenge tile.

I don't understand this. What is a challenge tile?

snowflower

I really wish someone could explain how to even get to my gifts in new Pogo so I can find what I'm looking for. And this new Pogis challenges, is that where they are found?  I am sooo confused. Even though I ran the tutorial I'm still lost in this new Pogo .... guess I'm just getting too old, lol.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2020, 09:26:36 AM
Not sure.... clicking on the challenge square on the site... does it flip it like a tile and have info on the other side?

LittleFawn

They are in your gift box which is located where your avatar is. Click avatar should bring up where your menu is. You will then see inbox gifts my account and club rewards. Click on gift box to get any gifts you have received.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2020, 09:26:36 AM

You can see the P on the challenge if Pogis are awarded. Should see the P plus the amount of Pogis. There are some challenges I do believe it is the older ones that do not award any.

snowflower

Gosh, thanks everyone, maybe I can get  a handle on all this new stuff after all.
Maybe... lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 14, 2020, 10:39:53 AM
You can see the P on the challenge if Pogis are awarded. Should see the P plus the amount of Pogis. There are some challenges I do believe it is the older ones that do not award any.

I earned pogis for the daily challenges and when I completed other challenges also. So it must be quite literally replacing the tokens we would've normally gotten for completing a challenge with pogis. Then as you accumulate pogies, it fills up spaces on the constellation and as you fill up those spaces you earn rewards like power ups for certain games.

I'm hoping they make it easier to navigate to that area because I have not found a way to get there except by using Ken's link.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2020, 11:58:05 AM
I'm hoping they make it easier to navigate to that area because I have not found a way to get there except by using Ken's link.

Actually,  I found it. Up in the upper right hand corner of the Early Access site there's a star with a P in  it. That's where to find the Pogi information.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2020, 02:53:10 PM
Actually,  I found it. Up in the upper right hand corner of the Early Access site there's a star with a P in  it. That's where to find the Pogi information.

Thank you!

If anyone wants to bookmark the page, the URL is : https://earlyaccess.pogo.com/pogi-constellation
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

S1lent

Hi,
I have no to little idea how this works.  It seemed like the levels changed.   I love puzzles...so figuring out this Pogis is a bonus for me.

S1lent

Just got my 4 Pogi Bonus Badges.  Guess they were allocated by how many old tokens people had.  Kind of knew my 2.147 Billion tokens was too much.

Mayhem

I wish they would've done something else with the tokens. I can see why they went this route with them though.

Squid

I'm not crazy about the Pogis.  Those tokens took more than a decade to accumulate; they should have done something else more tangible.

Stinkerbell

You do earn pogis for weekly challenges, but not for weekly personal challenges. I gave it a try because personals earned tokens. It was worth a shot.

S1lent

Greetings,
Anyone know how to dump some tokens?  Pogo_Spike flagged...oh no the Pogo Police are after me.  If I get banned, I'll save several hundred dollars a year.
S1lent

Hello Pogo Player,

We found some irregularities when pulling your token count for the Pogi Reward Booster Challenges. Your account was flagged for the following reason: There has been an abnormal rate of accumulation of tokens within your account.

We have awarded your Pogi Reward Booster Challenges at this time, however, we are investigating the abnormality.

Please know that if we continue to see irregularities in your account, further investigations may be undertaken.

At Pogo, we constantly strive to ensure a fun and rewarding experience for all players at all times. We thank you for your cooperation.

Stinkerbell

Did you get an email or was it a Pogo message?

Squid

S1lent

Hi all you PogoCheats,

Good news from Pogo_Spike...Pogo has looked at how much I spend chasing Badges...so they said the following

Thank you so much for your patience while the Pogo team worked to review your account. This process has now concluded and your account is no longer flagged. The reward challenges were gifted to you on Monday, March 16.

The Pogo team has been working hard to create a fair and safe place for all to play. We know this is important to the community, and it is a priority for our team as well. We appreciate your understanding while the team worked to ensure that Pogo is a fun, inviting, and fair place for all to play now and in the future.

Thank you once again for your patience as well as for your support and dedication to Pogo.

Regards,
-Your Friends at Pogo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 17, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
Hi all you PogoCheats,

Good news from Pogo_Spike...Pogo has looked at how much I spend chasing Badges...so they said the following

Thank you so much for your patience while the Pogo team worked to review your account. This process has now concluded and your account is no longer flagged. The reward challenges were gifted to you on Monday, March 16.

The Pogo team has been working hard to create a fair and safe place for all to play. We know this is important to the community, and it is a priority for our team as well. We appreciate your understanding while the team worked to ensure that Pogo is a fun, inviting, and fair place for all to play now and in the future.

Thank you once again for your patience as well as for your support and dedication to Pogo.

Regards,
-Your Friends at Pogo

WOW!! Congrats!!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview