This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Slots

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I am collecting coins every 24 hours plus a couple of minutes and am consistently getting 2400 coins.  If you collect earlier than 24 hours, even just a few minutes, you will be credited PARTIALLY and not get the 2400.  This is just my experience, nothing official that I've seen/read.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2020, 05:20:40 AM
I am collecting coins every 24 hours plus a couple of minutes and am consistently getting 2400 coins.  If you collect earlier than 24 hours, even just a few minutes, you will be credited PARTIALLY and not get the 2400.  This is just my experience, nothing official that I've seen/read.

I collected at 9:33 am yesterday, 24 hours and 10 minutes after the time before and got FULL 1,200. I've posted on Pogo forum and it seems like everyone but me is getting 2,400.   I'll go in at 9:45ish today and see what happens.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 30, 2020, 08:26:07 AM
I collected at 9:33 am yesterday, 24 hours and 10 minutes after the time before and got FULL 1,200. I've posted on Pogo forum and it seems like everyone but me is getting 2,400.   I'll go in at 9:45ish today and see what happens.

Same thing: FULL 1200

Mayhem

Interesting .. I received 2,400 coins last time - but only 1,200 this time around. It's been at least 28 hours since I last collected.

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Slots Cheaters,
Has anyone received either of the following two Badges.  I have access to a few accounts and none of them have gotten them.
Thanks
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 27, 2020, 04:56:05 PM
Has anyone received either of the following two Badges.  I have access to a few accounts and none of them have gotten them.
Thanks
S1lent

Which 2?

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 27, 2020, 04:56:05 PM

No, but here are the requirements to earn them if you're interested.

Reel-y Fun Badge - Complete Quest Card 12
Niles' Nosh Badge - Complete Quest Card 16

Stinkerbell

S1lent

Hi,
Yes they are game award Badges for completing levels 12 and 16.  I'm Maxed out on the levels.
BTW...They only show up on Pogo Classic, under Badges, under Game Award...then click on Badges now won.
S1lent

Good news
Pogo Support is GREAT...they awarded me the two Badges...I was on the Laptop and this site at the same time.

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 28, 2020, 06:58:28 AM
Hi,
Yes they are game award Badges for completing levels 12 and 16.  I'm Maxed out on the levels.
BTW...They only show up on Pogo Classic, under Badges, under Game Award...then click on Badges now won.
S1lent

Good news
Pogo Support is GREAT...they awarded me the two Badges...I was on the Laptop and this site at the same time.
You contacted them about the badges?

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Yes, talked to an individual called Chris.  Took care of both of my accounts.
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 28, 2020, 06:19:25 AM
The picture wasn't showing up yesterday. Are they game award badges?
Oh!  I thought you were joking since the pictures have big red arrows next to them.

S1lent

Greetings,
Here are the two Badges that were awarded today after chatting with Pogo/EA support.  Maybe they were in a good mood.  It is very hard to go back an get a Badge that was earned (actually cheated) and not awarded.
S1lent

Mayhem

Glad you got it all sorted out!

Quote from: Squid on April 28, 2020, 02:03:44 PM
Oh!  I thought you were joking since the pictures have big red arrows next to them.

I was wondering about that myself!

S1lent

Greetings,
If Pogo hasn't awarded you the following two Badges...you might give it another try.  Was able to get them without contacting support.

Good luck
S1lent

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on June 30, 2020, 03:41:44 PM
Greetings,
If Pogo hasn't awarded you the following two Badges...you might give it another try.  Was able to get them without contacting support.

Good luck
S1lent

Yay! Got mine! They were awarded today.

Stinkerbell

They updated the game. I had to activate a coin card even though the quest card isn't there. Prior to today they activated automatically if you had completed the quest cards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview