Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guestbook and Select Flash Games are Sticking Around Longer

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hello Pogo Community,

I have some very exciting news for you all!

As I've mentioned before, we're always here for you! After listening to your blog comments, forums posts, and Facebook posts, we wanted to let you know about some upcoming changes to our plans:

- Guestbooks will remain available for you as we improve/build out the early access experience.

- We understand how much you love/have been worried about losing some of your favorite flash games. We hear you and we have decided to make the following fan favorite games available to you for longer as we continue to work on porting more games.

Please remember flash support is still being phased out across the web and we will sunset these games towards the latter part of the year.

- Bejeweled 3
- Bingo Luau
- BOGGLE Bash
- Canasta
- Chess
- Dominoes
- Everyone Wins Bingo
- MONOPOLY
- MONOPOLY The World Edition
- No Limit Texas Hold'em
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Pogo Bowl
- Poppit! Sprint
- Risk
- Spades
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
- Yahtzee
- YAHTZEE Party!
- Zuma's Revenge

Please note that while these Flash games will remain available after March 10th, in-game purchases will still remain disabled. This includes the ability to buy power-ups, episodes, in-game currency and more.

Thank you for your continued support of Pogo!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you for the info. I like to play Pogo Bowl. I really hope in some way they convert this game.

Mayhem

Yeah, I hope they convert Pogo Bowl over as well. An upgraded version would play very smoothly.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.