This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Use Your Pogo Mini as Your Avatar

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Starting on March 10th, you can use your Pogo Mini as your Avatar on the Pogo Early Access site!

When we unveiled the new Avatar system on Early Access, many of you requested we bring back Pogo Minis. We heard you loud and clear.

Here's how to do it:

Select your Avatar in the top-right corner of the Early Access site, then choose "My Profile".

Select your Avatar on the screen to bring up your options. Your Pogo Mini is now one of the available choices.

That's it!

To update your Pogo Mini, you can use the "Classic Library" tab on your Profile. From there, follow the "Edit Your Mini" link to update your Mini. Note: it may take up to ten minutes for your updated Mini to show up as an Avatar option.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

ok... but it is going to be different.  Not the whole mini (background, goodies, etc.), just the head, right?  Well, we'll find out tomorrow.

Mayhem

Yeah, it looks like the head and the top half of the body. We'll know for sure tomorrow!

LittleFawn

If it is like the avatar now I would assume only the top part. People will  still not be happy. It is what it is.

Squid

So... when  they say they heard us loud and clear, they really mean to say 'at a lower volume and murkily', right?  lol

LittleFawn

I think it was the only compromise that they came up with. For me I do not care either way but there many others that do. I wish for those they could have done more but Pogo being Pogo this was there solution.

LittleFawn

Looks like they put the generic mini up. Wonder if that is going to change?

Mayhem

I know lots of people are not going to be happy with this, but I'm glad Pogo is even offering this as an option for us.