This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogisus Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogisus Constellation has started! Earn Power-Ups, Badges and More in the First Pogi Constellation.

Winning Challenges on Pogo just got a lot more rewarding! Pogis and Constellations have finally arrived on Pogo Early Access, bringing new ways to turn your gaming achievements into rewards like power-ups, badges, new avatars and more.

Now new Daily, Weekly and Premium Challenges award Pogis, special points that add up and help you complete new Constellations. The harder the challenge, the more Pogis you'll earn!

https://www.pogo.com/pogi-constellation

Curious how many Pogis a Challenge is worth? Just check the Challenge Tile to see if it offers a Pogi reward. While many older Challenges do not award Pogis, all new Challenges do. Best of all, you can earn Pogis while doing what you normally do on Pogo - playing your favorite games, winning challenges and even participating in other events like Badge Marathons and Challenge Quests.

If you look at the top navigation on Early Access, you'll see your Pogi count displayed right next to your Pogo Gems count. A green circle will slowly fill in around the gift box to indicate how close you are to the goal.

You can access the Constellation anytime by opening the "Challenge" menu in the navigation and selecting "Pogi Constellations". You can also simply click or tap on any part of your Pogi counter in the navigation bar, and you'll be whisked away to see the current Constellation and reward tiers.

As you rack up Pogis, you'll climb through 15 tiers of Constellation rewards. What's more, you can complete every Constellation three times, earning Bronze, Silver and Gold rewards each time.

The current Constellation will be available for 60 days. After that, Pogi counts will be reset and a brand-new Constellation will arrive, complete with new rewards to win.

We hope you enjoy earning Pogis and winning even more rewards!

... and that's a wrap! The new Niles Sphinx Pogi Constellation has started.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
First, hope everyone is safe and surviving this COVID 19.  All is good here in Idaho.
What is a good score on the Pogis?  I am not sure if I am winning of just checking off challenges.  That being said, this is where I am.
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona and aka Mex

Mayhem

LittleFawn

I am at the end of Silver have three levels left. It really does not take long if you have enough badges to do.

Mayhem

This new system is slowly starting to grow on me.

Squid

Stinkerbell

I'm actually liking the Pogi system better than tokens. At least we get power ups and badges.

Mayhem

So true!

We really couldn't use the tokens for anything .. at least we now get something.

Stinkerbell

According to the Pogo Forum, once you've finished the the first Constellation, your Pogi earnings won't be carried to the next Constellation. https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=213627&p=2103471&sid=18b45cecfbb104f8d18b3d4fe6ecdd6d#p2102869

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 26, 2020, 09:30:39 AM
According to the Pogo Forum, once you've finished the the first Constellation, your Pogi earnings won't be carried to the next Constellation.

Yeah, that's not going to go over well if it's true ..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on April 27, 2020, 12:49:19 AM
Yeah, that's not going to go over well if it's true ..

I think it'll backfire on them because if there isn't a reason to buy badges (earning Pogis) people won't buy between Constellations. No reason to play daily challenges, either.

raine56

I so agree that there is no point to doing any of the dailies or buying badges if they don't count towards the next constellations. Very disappointing. I am finished and 3000 points past. All wasted.
I read a comment on the Pogo Forum by one of the Moderators. Just an opinion but Pogos thinking was that not many people would make all the tiers in the time frame provided and the first constellation was a bit of a trial.  The hope is if a lot of people made it early then Pogo may tweak the set up to allow carry over. After all if people just sit and not play unless there is a time frame involved that would slow down purchasing.  I hope the opinion is right.

Squid

I suppose you could still purchase challenges and take advantage of sales, just don't play the challenge until the pogis can count.

Mayhem

This will be interesting to see how this all pans out. The good news is Pogo can still tweak the system.

I can't see it being a lot of work to carry over your Pogi earnings. If they don't do it, they should at least let a percentage carry over.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on April 28, 2020, 12:41:50 AM
This will be interesting to see how this all pans out. The good news is Pogo can still tweak the system.

I can't see it being a lot of work to carry over your Pogi earnings. If they don't do it, they should at least let a percentage carry over.

All or nothing!!! It's all about the Pogis, baby!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview