This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogisus Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Definitely.  If people have earned them, they should keep them and apply them as needed.  What's the harm in that?

Stinkerbell

Pogi FAQ

https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=211612&POGO

Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom it tells us that Pogis earned after completing a constellation do not carry over.... at this time.

Mayhem

Well, there you have it ...

Q. I've earned more Pogis than needed for the gold level. Why can't I keep the extra rewards towards the next Constellation?

A. In the future, there may be more rewards and progress to be made after completing the Gold level, but for now, Gold is the final level. Pogis will be reset for the next Constellation. This is similar to sports seasons where statistics and records begin again with a new season.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

My take it is a work in progress and there maybe changes further down the line since this isw a brand new system. It is not going to be perfect right now.

Mayhem

I have a feeling Pogo will be making adjustments to this as well.

Squid

I'm sluggishly making my way to Gold.  I won't have many extras by the end. 

Mayhem

That's good though ... since they aren't carried over anyways!

LittleFawn

I do not think I will finish gold it will be close.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on May 02, 2020, 01:23:33 AM
I do not think I will finish gold it will be close.

The new Pogi constellation starts on May 11th, so you still have time!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 03, 2020, 12:53:01 AM
The new Pogi constellation starts on May 11th, so you still have time!

Glad to hear it. Where did you find the info?

Mayhem

Helcatfaust

Good Afternoon. I'm a bit confused as I have a friend on pogo their screen name is [admin edit] or something like that and she is currently  the first tier of the new constellation and halfway through the silver. She says she has purchased every badge pogo put out. However if the badges don't have pogis on them how can she be through that fast. I have completed all available and only at level 9 this month.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Helcatfaust on May 22, 2020, 12:43:45 PM
Good Afternoon. I'm a bit confused as I have a friend on pogo their screen name is [admin edit] or something like that and she is currently  the first tier of the new constellation and halfway through the silver. She says she has purchased every badge pogo put out. However if the badges don't have pogis on them how can she be through that fast. I have completed all available and only at level 9 this month.

We really have no way of knowing exactly how she did it. I finished the first Constellation and I had 30 new badges I hadn't yet done. When the new Constellation opened, I worked on those badges and earned the Pogis. Pogis are not carried over, so by saving the badges til the new Constellation I was able to advance quickly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview