Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

No ETA yet!

Oh, and I forgot about Jungle Gin ... add that to my list!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Spades ratings challenges.  I've been cheating up a storm.  Sign on with 3 accounts (my 2 main and 1 dummy) and wait for a "pigeon".  I play it close and just barely lose with my dummy.  So, I've moved my rating up to 1322.  But, to get to master level we need to get to 2001. Don't think there are badges for levels...so this might be an unachievable challenge.

S1lent

Mayhem

The Spades HD cheat is now available on the PlayBuddy App.

https://playbuddy.com/

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Finally got my Master Badge...took some dummy accounts too boost.
S1lent

Mayhem

Mayhem

A big update for Spades HD went live today! Here's a full overview of what's new:

Added Pro Game
Pro Games is the new terminology for the Classic Rated Game mode. This mode allows players to test their skills against other players using a more competitive ruleset. Games are faster, played to 350 Points with Fast Animations and a 30 Second Turn Timer. The How to Play guide in the game will also provide more detailed information about Pro Games.

Main Menu Layout Update
The buttons and terminology have been updated to be clearer and we made Joining and Hosting two different options.

- Quick Play option has been updated with two buttons, one to Quick Play against humans and one to Quick Play against Bots.
- "Find a Friend" is now split into two menus. Players can Join a Game or Host a Game by clicking or tapping either option in the Main Menu.
- Added Pro Game

To play and chat with friends players can follow these steps:
- From the main menu, click or tap the Join a Game button, which takes the player to the Join a Game menu.
- Any games currently being played by friends will appear at the top of the page under the Friends Tables header.
- Players can then filter through their Friends' Tables by clicking/tapping on the box next to the "Filter By" text.
- They can join their friend by clicking or tapping on the Join button next to their friend's game.
- Once in the game, you'll see the chat box on the right side of the table.

To host a custom game for friends to join players can follow these steps:
- From the main menu, click or tap the Host a Game button, which takes the player to the Host a Game menu.
- Players can now set up all the settings they want under the Table Settings, Game Settings and Advanced Settings tab. When the player is ready they then click or tap Play Now.
- The host will then be taken into the game and will see the Wait for Players prompt. The host needs to wait at this screen till their friends or other players join. Once they are ready to start the game they click or tap Start Game.

Note: Players are not able to join the game after the host clicks or taps Start Game.

Update Review Table Settings Option
When players use the Review Table Setting option they will notice that irrelevant settings are no longer shown in the Review Table Settings menu. (e.g. Nil Bid minimums won't be shown when Nil Bids are disabled)

- Added Stability Improvements and Bug Fixes

Squid

Stinkerbell

I've been playing spades almost every day, even today, and I did not notice a difference. That said, I always play against the bots.

Mayhem

I haven't played much of it myself. Did we just have the one weekly challenge for it so far?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 21, 2020, 12:46:41 AM
I haven't played much of it myself. Did we just have the one weekly challenge for it so far?
Yes, just the one challenge at this time.  I enjoy the game although the graphics are rather plain.  Same thing with Canasta.  I preferred the old graphics.

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 23, 2020, 10:26:34 AM
Greetings,
Finally got my Master Badge...took some dummy accounts too boost.
S1lent

Well done silent!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 21, 2020, 09:12:11 AM
Yes, just the one challenge at this time.  I enjoy the game although the graphics are rather plain.  Same thing with Canasta.  I preferred the old graphics.

I don't mind Canasta, but they do need to tweak a few things ...

LittleFawn

Canasta is a mess. Especially with the discard. At least in the old version you did not have to click discard every time you needed to discard. I did the daily challenge the other day and was like what did they do. At least the cards stopped jumping all over the place.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on May 22, 2020, 04:47:29 AM
At least the cards stopped jumping all over the place.

Oh, did they fix that?

LittleFawn

Yes they did the last time I played it.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on May 23, 2020, 01:02:12 AM
Yes they did the last time I played it.

Ok thanks, I'll have to check it out!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview