Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Forest Forage Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 02, 2020, 08:16:13 AM
This game requires a lot of patience. You cannot change a level until you do the first 100 levels. Then you can do random levels.

Is there an area that's better than others? Which was the first area?

LittleFawn

First area is the beach where you start. The cards that are the hardest to clear are those stupid wave cards. There really is no easy part of this game. If you can get a good layout and make streaks it is easier to clear cards off. Like I said this game requires a lot of patience.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 02, 2020, 11:40:51 AM
First area is the beach where you start. The cards that are the hardest to clear are those stupid wave cards. There really is no easy part of this game. If you can get a good layout and make streaks it is easier to clear cards off. Like I said this game requires a lot of patience.

Been playing for about 8 hours and have gotten 18 using the auto. I guess that's pretty darned good.

catfancie

I have now found another game to hate as much as QA ---- Snowbird is now my most hated game.  It took me almost 3 days to complete the current Snowbird challenge.  The others seemed to be so much easier than this game.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 02, 2020, 08:16:13 AM
You cannot change a level until you do the first 100 levels. Then you can do random levels.

That makes this challenge so frustrating ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview