This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to Resize Games on Pogo Early Access

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

While many enjoy a larger gaming experience, we know some of you have expressed concern that the games on Pogo Early Access take up too much of the screen.

The good news is that the Pogo Early Access site - and all the games on it - are responsive. This is a fancy technical way of saying they scale to fit the size of your browser window. If you make your browser window smaller, the games will appear smaller.

Here's how to go about that:

Step 1: Load up any Pogo game on Early Access.

Step 2: If your browser window is maximized (as in it takes up the full screen), press the "Restore Down" button. You can find it in the top-right corner, just to the left of the "X" close button. If your browser window is not maximized, you can skip to the next step.

Note: When the browser window is not maximized, the "Restore Down" button is replaced with a "Maximize" button. If you see the icon above, then you have already "restored down" and can proceed to the next step.

Step 3: Drag the top, bottom, left, right or corner edges of the browser window and make it the size you want. You should see the game in the window resizing to fit the space.

On the flip side, Club Pogo members also have the option of playing in Fullscreen mode. This can be done by pressing the "Fullscreen" button in the menu bar on the right side of every Pogo game.

By the way, if you're curious what each button represents in the menu bar, you can press the top hamburger button (yes, that's the technical term!) to extend the menu and show text descriptions.

The hamburger button looks like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.

Thanks again for all your feedback! We want to give you all as many ways to play your games as we can.

- Your Friends on Pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

MsMissy

LittleFawn

Thank you. I usually use the full screen on Mahjong games. I have never resized a window.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I play in full screen as well, but I figured I'd pass thing along for anyone wanting to know how to resize if needed.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.