PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:37:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The New Pogo Experience and Freebies

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I just want to say... as difficult a time I am having learning to navigate the new site (though, I am doing better), and as much griping as I've done about the changes, I really do love all the freebies we're getting. WAAAY more than we had ever gotten before.

That is all.

Carry on.

Mayhem

It is just me or is Pogo forcing the new site on us now?

If I click on "Back to Pogo Classic", close my web browser and revisit Pogo a few hours later, I am brought to the new Pogo experience website - not the classic one.

Anyone see this issue as well?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Darling SilverDodger

swear2.gif swear2.gif impatience.gif

Yes, I'm having the same problem and my iPad hates the new website
Been taking up to 5 minutes to get back to Pogo classic by opening and closing the site multiple times
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Yep, little by little, Pogo is making us go to the new site.  I do not like this one bit.

Mayhem

Ok, so it's not just me!

I wish they wouldn't do that. I am trying to access the regular Pogo site for a reason, and these extra steps I have to do each time are annoying.

MsMissy

Ive had the same problem going on for some time now. Leave Pogo with classic site & come back  later & on new site. I said to myself I wasn't on this  new website wen I left. This is very annoying to me also.  shocked.gif

Mayhem

I see Pogo does not like the old Edge browser anymore either. I am getting this message when visiting the early access site :

This version of Edge is not fully supported by Pogo. For the best possible experience, please upgrade to the latest version.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on April 14, 2020, 12:56:50 AM
I see Pogo does not like the old Edge browser anymore either. I am getting this message when visiting the early access site :

This version of Edge is not fully supported by Pogo. For the best possible experience, please upgrade to the latest version.

I don't remember which game it was, but it wouldn't run until I updated a couple weeks ago. The the Buddies didn't want to work with the new Edge, so I sent in a bug report and they started updating autos to run with the new version.

Mayhem

Ah, that's good to know!

I find myself using the new Edge a lot more lately. Facebook loads and navigates much faster in that browser.

MsMissy

Ive used EDGE for quite awhile now for Pogo. haven't got any message telling me to  upgrade yet.  So ill wait to see whats up with pogo .    hi11.gif

Mayhem

I'm no longer getting the message for using the old Edge browser. It looks like they fixed it.

Mayhem

Not only is Pogo forcing the new site on us, I have to log in each time. It's not "remembering" me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Stinkerbell

For a long time I had to sign in every time, but it's been remembering me lately.

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on April 24, 2020, 08:01:59 AM
Not only is Pogo forcing the new site on us, I have to log in each time. It's not "remembering" me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes I am having the same problem, I have to sign in each time.

Mayhem

It's annoying that I now have to log in each time - and then click to go back to the old pogo site.

Squid

Lots of clicks are involved in getting to the location you want.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview