This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golden Hand Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Golden Hand Badge Marathon has started!

The Golden Hand Badge Marathon will have you racing through (20) free challenges for Crossword Cove HD, Jet Set Solitaire, Jungle Gin HD, Mahjong Sanctuary, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Poppit! HD, Snowbird Solitaire, Solitaire Blitz, Sweet Tooth Town and Word Search Daily HD.

There are two challenges for each game.

If you finish at least (10) challenges by 11:59 pm PST on April 21st, you'll win a bonus animated badge for your collection! If you complete all (20) challenges, you'll earn a second bonus animated badge!

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MultiBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Squid

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

catfancie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 09, 2020, 05:52:26 PM
For Word Search Daily, what is a bonus puzzle?

I was wondering the same thing myself.  As I am not getting credit trying for this badge.

Mayhem

The bonus puzzle is a puzzle that you complete while hiding the word list.

MsMissy

Oh my so many badges to play. these will take awhile to do. I quess Pogo wants to keep us busy at home.  shocked.gif hi11.gif

raine56

I had been playing the older days in Sudoku on medium and not getting any credit.  When I played on of the newer days with 5 levels I got credit.  Go figure lol so playing more recent days got me the badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on April 11, 2020, 01:22:46 AM
I had been playing the older days in Sudoku on medium and not getting any credit.  When I played on of the newer days with 5 levels I got credit.  Go figure lol so playing more recent days got me the badge.

From the day the game was released I had been going in to unlock and play. Once in a while I'd miss a day (rarely) and I'd spend gems to unlock those days. Then one day the previous months were locked again, even the many days I had played. And it wasn't just me. The Pogo forum was full of posts that went ignored, and the problem was never fixed. I don't know what's up with that game.

raine56

I had completed almost all the months on easy for the tick.  They added the beginner level and I lost every single easy level I had done.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 11, 2020, 07:06:21 AM
The Pogo forum was full of posts that went ignored, and the problem was never fixed. I don't know what's up with that game.

Yeah, it's been bugged for a long time. I don't think Pogo even knows how to fix the issue.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Just another reminder that this marathon ends tonight!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview