PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:57:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flash Games Are Sticking Around Longer

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update: These Flash Games Are Sticking Around Longer!

Hi Friends!

Looks like Pogo heard you loud and clear - a handful of Flash-powered games are sticking around a while longer.

You'll be able to play the remaining Flash titles on both Pogo and Pogo Classic.

To play Flash games on Pogo, just follow these steps:

- Step 1: Select the "Games" option from the top site menu.
- Step 2: Hover your mouse over the "Flash" category at the bottom of the list.
- Step 3: Pick one of the games listed, or follow the "Browse all Flash Games" link to see the full catalog.

Browse and Play Flash Games

Here's all the Flash games that will remain on Pogo a while longer:

Bejeweled 3
Bingo Luau
BOGGLE Bash
Chess
Dominoes
Everyone Wins Bingo
MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY – The World Edition
No Limit Texas Hold'em
Plants vs. Zombies
Pogo Bowl
Poppit! Sprint
RISK
TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
Yahtzee
YAHTZEE Party!
Zuma's Revenge

Note: you won't be able to play them on Apple tablets or phones, as Flash has never been supported on those devices. In-game purchasing will also remain disabled in these games, so you won't be able to buy any additional power-ups. Please use up the ones you have!

Since Flash support is being phased out across the web, all of these games will still be going away later this year. Pogo has no control over this but will keep the games up as long as they can.

The good news is Pogo has more games on the way, including remastered versions of a few favorites.

Take care and see you soon!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I'm glad to see Pogo Bowl is going to stick around for a little longer.

Squid

I enjoy Boggle Bash every so often.  I'll be sure to get in a few games before it disappears.  I think Flash won't be supported after December of this year.  That may be a browser date, I'm not sure.

MsMissy

I also like some of those games & are glad they will be here awhile.    tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 23, 2020, 03:57:56 AM
I enjoy Boggle Bash every so often.  I'll be sure to get in a few games before it disappears.  I think Flash won't be supported after December of this year.  That may be a browser date, I'm not sure.

Yeah, each browser has their own flash end of life date.