PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:15:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium Pet Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Quinn's Aquarium Pet Badge is now available in badge central for 20 gems. The price will increase to 25 gems after May 7th.

Hamster Handful Badge - Collect 3500 tiles in 2 weeks!

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I need to have one of those wheels in front of the refrigerator during these days of isolation.  Motivated to get to the refrig door but never quite reaching it.

Mayhem

I know what's that's like! I'm keeping myself in check though.

MsMissy

Nice to see this badge. I haven't heard about it or seen it as of yet. A Pet badge, how cool.  lol

S1lent

Greetings
The fridge is where I keep the boxed wine.  Sure am glad for WalMart's app...can order the wine and just drive by and pick it up...now I have something to spend my $1200 on...What a country.

BTW...I remember when we had Ice Boxes...seemed we put the ice in the top.

Mayhem

We never owned an ice box. I've seen them before though.

Squid

My grandmother did.  Then she had a refrigerator with a freezer that needed to be defrosted.

Mayhem

My parents never did like frost free freezers .. they said by having one, the freezer would never get cleaned.

Squid

It's true!  I emptied my freezer about a year ago, cleaned it out completely and replaced the frozen items I was keeping.  That same day, I put in some quarts of milk I was freezing (bottles not full) and one of the bottles had a small hole and leaked out all in my newly cleaned freezer.  I had to wait until it all froze before I could reclean.   

Morale of the story:  NO GOOD COMES FROM BEING TOO CLEAN!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview