Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changing Pogo Account Information

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I have access to two accounts.  Of course that means email and passwords.  One account has over 13,000 Badges and her husbands account has over 9,000 Badges.  I am not sure if the individual is even alive...sorry to say that but haven't had any contact with her in over 9 months.  They both have Credit Card information associated and will renew 27 Jun 20 and 29 Sep 20 respectively.  I hate to see these accounts just go to waste.

If you have any comments or are interested in taking over those accounts.  Please comment or send me a PM.

Additionally, the 13,000 account could be moved up to 14,000 with the purchase of Badges.  Probably would cost 16,000
Gems...Ouch...that would cost over $800.

All for now
S1lent

Squid

Oh, my!  I hope those people are alright.  Keep trying to contact them, Ken2, if you gave the accounts away and then they re-emerged, they might be miffed.

LittleFawn

I agree with Squid on this. If it were me I would not even give someones account away to begin with.

Stinkerbell

When my dad passed away I used his account a lot. But when it came time to renew I had to let it go for $$$ reasons.  Every now and then when I'm going through my friends' list I see his account and get sad. I wish I had kept it active.  6_6.gif

Mayhem

I would try to keep contacting the owners of the accounts.

To save money during this pandemic, they may have temporally canceled non essential services (internet, tv, etc).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Kathy Turnell

The problem I have is, I do not have an aol account anymore. They did away with the e-mail, but I have been on pogo since they did away with it. I cannot get on pogo now and wondering if their is a problem with my account or other. My husband uses comcast, but I need to find out what is going on with my account.

Mayhem

Quote from: Kathy Turnell on June 14, 2022, 02:06:09 PM
The problem I have is, I do not have an aol account anymore. They did away with the e-mail, but I have been on pogo since they did away with it. I cannot get on pogo now and wondering if their is a problem with my account or other. My husband uses comcast, but I need to find out what is going on with my account.

You need to contact Pogo and they'll be able to help you with this. You can do so here :

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview