Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

5-Move Badges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Hope everyone is safe.  We are use to being "hunkered-down" in Idaho.  Lucky for us the Liquor Stores have been deemed essential business...and Wally World has lots of boxed wine.
OK Back on track...
Has anyone been awarded any of the 5-Move Badges in Cookie Connect?
Thanks
S1lent

Squid

I don't have them either, S1lent.  I can't imagine that we haven't played enough to get that first one.  It's easy to do that one.

Stinkerbell

I'm bothered because they still haven't awarded me those badges for Pogo Slots and Crazy Cake (Kitchen Krazed, Niles Nosh and Reel-y Fun badges.) I went to EA Help and my case was being escalated to a tech. Never heard another word.

S1lent

Hey Stinker
I tried to help Squid with a similar problem with PogoSlots...darn...no luck.  We were assured that they would be awarded...Pogo Support let us down.  I can't believe they awarded me the Badges on both accounts within a few minutes...under 15 anyway.

Good luck
S1lent aka Ken #2

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 23, 2020, 12:36:26 PM
I'm bothered because they still haven't awarded me those badges for Pogo Slots and Crazy Cake (Kitchen Krazed, Niles Nosh and Reel-y Fun badges.) I went to EA Help and my case was being escalated to a tech. Never heard another word.

I would send in another ticket!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Some good news.  After about an hour with tech support...was awarded 3 of the six badges...I'll leave you with some of her comments. I did not know they have a "Badge Awarding Tool"

S1lent

( 34m 4s ) Digvijay: got the description of the badges in the account, just checking our badge granting tool now

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 27, 2020, 10:31:03 AM
Greetings,
Some good news.  After about an hour with tech support...was awarded 3 of the six badges...I'll leave you with some of her comments. I did not know they have a "Badge Awarding Tool"

S1lent

( 34m 4s ) Digvijay: got the description of the badges in the account, just checking our badge granting tool now

I'm happy for you, but you must be bribing them or something. I STILL don't have the other 3 badges I should get.  Were you on the phone or online chat?

S1lent

Hi Stinker,
Was on chat. I plan on doing other things on a second computer...know it will take awhile.  BTW...unless Pogo Support asks for your email...they will NOT do anything.  They send you a six digit verification number.
Good luck.
Pogo Should be able to handle these problems

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 27, 2020, 10:31:03 AM

I see you were on chat with them for sometime too!

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem,
Yes it was 51 minutes.  Here are Her comments about the other 3 Badges.  It looks like I'll be with them again...maybe this weekend.
All for now and good cheating to all.
Oh, one last thought.  By my count Pogo is up to 9 Badges not awarded to people (6 in Cookie Connect, 2 in Pogo Slots and the one that StinkerBell referred to.)
S1lent

( 48m 36s ) Digvijay: I would request you to please play the game for some time and try to achieve the objective of left moves and you should automatically get these badges in the game or else please get back to us at a later point of time and we will check and add those as well in your account for you.

S1lent

Greetings,
Finalized...whew.  Contact Pogo support about the Move 500, Move 1500, and Move 2000.  Then for the 5-Moves 25, 5-Moves 50 and 5-Moves 100...Just complete level 25, 50 and 100 with 5 MOVES left.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 28, 2020, 09:51:59 AM
Greetings,
Finalized...whew.  Contact Pogo support about the Move 500, Move 1500, and Move 2000.  Then for the 5-Moves 25, 5-Moves 50 and 5-Moves 100...Just complete level 25, 50 and 100 with 5 MOVES left.

S1lent

I'm happy for you, I truly am. But I dislike Pogo more and more. You make it sound so easy.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 28, 2020, 09:51:59 AM
Greetings,

S1lent

Congrats on getting the badges!

Stinkerbell

I finished level 661 and got the 3 5-move badges in Cookie Connect!

Squid

S1lent

Hey Stinker and everyone else,
Did you get the 5-Moves 25, the 5-Moves 50 or the 5-Moves 100 Badge or have you received all three?
If Not, just play Level 25 or Level 50 or Level 100 to get your remaining Badges. 
Don't you feel good when you are awarded a Badge instead of waiting on Pogo.
S1lent

Additionally, some of Pogo Tech Support are working remotely and DO NOT have access to the "BADGE GRANTING TOOL"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 30, 2020, 07:10:58 AM
Hey Stinker and everyone else,
Did you get the 5-Moves 25, the 5-Moves 50 or the 5-Moves 100 Badge or have you received all three?
If Not, just play Level 25 or Level 50 or Level 100 to get your remaining Badges. 
Don't you feel good when you are awarded a Badge instead of waiting on Pogo.
S1lent

Additionally, some of Pogo Tech Support are working remotely and DO NOT have access to the "BADGE GRANTING TOOL"

I got all 3 after completing level 261

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Let me tell you all how much I hate trying to communicate with Pogo Support.  It is his and miss, mostly miss.  After at least 10 attempts I was UNABLE to get my "Move" badges.  Yes, it is three Badges.  We should not have such poor support.  There are Badges from at least three games that do not award automatically (Pogo Slots, Cookie Connect and Crazy Cakes 2).

There is some good news.  My surgery went well.  Added 5 years to my life...maybe.  If so my wife will get another $600,000 in retirement income.  And when I pass on she will get 55%...thanks to CSRS and Military Retirement.

Wow...I have been rambling...thanks for listening.

S1lent

Mayhem

Did they state why they weren't giving you the badges?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview