This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peggle Blast 208

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Does anyone have any tips for getting through this hellish level(s)?

LittleFawn

Most of the levels take time and practice. This game is not an easy one at higher levels.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2020, 08:02:59 PM
Does anyone have any tips for getting through this hellish level(s)?

You might want to search on YouTube for like "peggle blast <level>" and see what comes up. If the levels are the same as the iPhone/Android app, they have tutorials on them!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for that suggestion, Mayhem. I did it and was able to beat the level, using only 1 powerup!

S1lent

Greetings,
The first time I achieved this level, I used several Power-ups by adding 3 additional turns...seems to have cost me about 100 Gems...but you know how I exaggerate.  Since then, I have gotten this level by using the "First Power-Up (I'll call) the Fire Ball".  Have gotten this level for 5 different screen names.  I do have other "helpers" that get the level without any use of Power-Ups.
Good luck on this very tough level.  Pogo is very smart and has a way of getting our precious Gems...yes they do.

S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona aka Mex

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 21, 2020, 02:39:06 PM
Thanks for that suggestion, Mayhem. I did it and was able to beat the level, using only 1 powerup!

You're welcome and glad to hear you were able to get it done!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 22, 2020, 12:38:13 AM
You're welcome and glad to hear you were able to get it done!

Well, I completed it yesterday but today it's back. I'm not planning on making this a daily thing, so it'll just have to sit there on my daily list from now on.

S1lent

Greetings,
I added it back on my daily list.  Remember you just need to get 4 of the 6 Challenges to get a spin and maybe a good power-up. 
Here is the link for some tips.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50510.msg672541.html#msg672541

Here are the results of the accounts I've started replaying.  About 5 minutes per account.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on June 22, 2020, 12:57:22 PM
Greetings,
I added it back on my daily list.  Remember you just need to get 4 of the 6 Challenges to get a spin and maybe a good power-up. 
Here is the link for some tips.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50510.msg672541.html#msg672541

Here are the results of the accounts I've started replaying.  About 5 minutes per account.
S1lent

Up only need 4 but 208 never drops off unless you complete it then it comes back!

S1lent

Hey Stinker and all you other PogoCheats,
You are so correct...Level 208 does not drop off...seems like it is Pogo's way of getting us to re-complete it...of course by using your precious gems.  They are smart.  Get us to Pay to Play.

Again excellent comment,
S1lent

Mayhem

Squid

It's my guess that 208 won't drop off until they add levels.  Then, the last level on the new group will become the new "208".  Just a guess...

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Can someone explain about the items won when you get a spin for completing the daily challenges in this game?  Are the things you win power ups to use with  certain characters on that character's level?

Mayhem

That's a good question!

I have no idea and I'm not able to find any information on that either.

S1lent

Good news for all you Peggle Blast PogoCheats,
For all of us that do the Daily Challenges, Pogo "may" have changed the requirements to give us a free spin.  It appears that Pogo has removed the horrendous requirements of completing Level 208.  As such, this means if you complete 6 of the 6 daily challenges, you will receive two free spins.  Remember you get 1 free spin if you complete just 4 of 6 daily challenges.  Additionally, after you get your spin/s, return and try it again...thus you will be able to get 4 spins per day.

Note: If you still have that Horrendous level 208 still showing up on your screen name, I can post some tips to get it removed.

BTW...Growing up in the 60's (ouch) all the guys gravitated to of course "chicks" and pin-ball machines.  Not much to do in South Dakota.  Then with the USAF, I got stationed in North Dakota...but good news...there was a "chick" behind every tree...after 6 months...I asked "HEY WHERE IS THAT TREE".

Good luck
S1lent

Stinkerbell

I noticed that and was very excited! That said, I did complete all six challenges today but did not get a spin.

Growing up in the 60s... It is a crazy time.

Mayhem

S1lent

Hi,
I did not know we can change who we play with by just clicking on the arrows.  This helps on the Daily Challenges. Additionally, Pogo has fixed the 2 turns daily.
S1lent

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview