PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:54:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A New Pogi Constellation Arrives on July 10th

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Niles Sphinx Constellation, the second-ever Pogi Constellation, is soon to depart the skies over Pogo. You have until 11:59 pm on July 9th to finish climbing the tiers across the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels.

The third Pogi Constellation arrives July 10th, and it promises to be a scorcher. If you haven't taken the time to explore Pogi Constellations, you're missing out! Pogi Constellations are a great way to earn rewards while completing Challenges for your favorite games.

What kind of rewards you ask? The next Constellation will give you the chance to earn power-ups, bonus Badges and, for the first time ever, Pogo Gems! Don't miss out.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thank you.

For people who want to reserve Pogis for the next constellation, you might want to hold off on the Summer Seascape Treasure Chase and the weekly challenges until Friday, 7/10

snowflower

LittleFawn

I am waiting on doing any challenge as I will not finish in time. No need to waste Pogis.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 08, 2020, 05:18:04 AM
For people who want to reserve Pogis for the next constellation, you might want to hold off on the Summer Seascape Treasure Chase and the weekly challenges until Friday, 7/10

Thank you, that's a good idea!

Stinkerbell

Today's daily challenges completed the current constellation for me!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 09, 2020, 08:07:35 AM
Today's daily challenges completed the current constellation for me!!

Congrats on finishing it!  tumbsup.gif