Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bejeweled Stars

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 30, 2020, 09:17:15 AM
Also, remember that you can match/combine 2 special jewels even if they are not of the same color.  My FAVORITE special jewel is the round one. I can't remember what it's called. But when you activate that one by selecting a certain colored jewel, it turns all of those colored jewels into the hyper cubes. And if  you match 2 hypercubes it clears the entire board and GAME WON in a flash!

Thanks, I knew I was missing something!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Hey Bell and others,
Made a virgin account and sent me a gift.  So went into Bejeweled Stars and sure enough this is what it looks like.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Today's Daily is rough. Anyone have any tips for beating it?

LittleFawn

The only way I got through this was to use power ups but that is just me. The daily challenge is quite hard. I did try several times before I used a power up to beat the board.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 31, 2020, 08:58:25 AM
The only way I got through this was to use power ups but that is just me. The daily challenge is quite hard. I did try several times before I used a power up to beat the board.

Thanks!!!

For me, yesterday's was a cake walk compared to today. I'll try a few more times then may resort to power ups.

S1lent

Greetings,
May have found the answer.  My guess it is more lives.  But, it appears the infinity symbol may mean limitless?
What say you?
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 31, 2020, 07:34:43 AM
Today's Daily is rough. Anyone have any tips for beating it?
No advice.  I just went in, played one game and got it done.  I think I didn't get three stars, though.

Sorry, I must've been snorting my Wheaties this morning.  I didn't do the daily.

Stinkerbell

So, I read on the pogo forum that Club members have infinite lives and can play and play and play. I guess non club member have to buy lives.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2020, 10:33:05 AM
No advice.  I just went in, played one game and got it done.  I think I didn't get three stars, though.

That's great! I played probably 20ish games before winning, and I used a power up for the final move for the win.

Squid

I will consider myself lucky hallucinogenic today!

Stinkerbell

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
Question solved...it is extra lives.  Here is a sample of "Non Club Members"

Here is the note for Pogo Club Members.

Now off to tackle another problem...how to fold a fitted sheet.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

My daughter can fold a fitted sheet like nobody's business!!! She learned how on YouTube.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2020, 10:33:05 AM

Sorry, I must've been snorting my Wheaties this morning.  I didn't do the daily.

Heh. Heh. More like smokin' your Weedies.

Squid

LOL, before going to work this morning, I played a couple of games and I must've thought one was the daily.  Not so.

S1lent

Greetings,
How to get 20 coins in just 3 moves...maybe 4?
S1lent

Play BS Level 2
Move 1

Move 2

Move 3

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 31, 2020, 11:33:21 AM
So, I read on the pogo forum that Club members have infinite lives and can play and play and play. I guess non club member have to buy lives.

Ah, that's good to know!

C~M

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview