This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems Flash Sale

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

It's time to stock up on Pogo Gems! Pogo is having a flash sale and is offering Gem Packs with 10% - 25% more bonus gems for the same price.

- 11 Gems (was 10) for $.99 - (10% more)
- 61 Gems (was 55) for $4.99 - (10% more)
- 133 Gems (was 120) for $9.99 - (10% more)
- 312 Gems (was 270) for $19.99 - (15% more)
- 692 Gems (was 600) for $39.99 - (15% more)
- 1,664 Gems (was 1325) for $79.99 - (25% more)
- 2,820 Gems (was 2250) for $119.99 - (25% more)

This offer ends on Tuesday, June 24th at 11:59 PM.

https://pogo.ea.com/action/lb5store/offer-list.do?site=pogop
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats Gems Penny-Pinchers,
Let me tell you I am on the top of the penny-pinchers...I squeeze the Lincoln Penny so hard, he cries.
Yikes, let me focus.
How many Gems should we have to get to the next sale? How many Gems do we use every year?  With today's purchase, my total is 4,825.  Should I purchase another 2,800?
Comments are welcome,
Maybe another stimulus check is in our future?

all for now
Penny-Pinching S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 21, 2020, 06:43:38 PM
Greetings all you PogoCheats Gems Penny-Pinchers,
Let me tell you I am on the top of the penny-pinchers...I squeeze the Lincoln Penny so hard, he cries.
Yikes, let me focus.
How many Gems should we have to get to the next sale? How many Gems do we use every year?  With today's purchase, my total is 4,825.  Should I purchase another 2,800?
Comments are welcome,
Maybe another stimulus check is in our future?

all for now
Penny-Pinching S1lent

Since I'm only in it for the Pogis, i wont buy any of the older 'back from the vault' badges. I may stock up on Gem though. Why can't gems be gifted?

Mayhem

I may pick some up just because it's on sale. Oh and yes, Pogo needs to make Gems giftable!

Squid

Gem sales only roll around once in a while.  I would grab some while the grabbing is good.

S1lent

Greetings,
I'll get some more Gems.  This is a good sale.  If you want to Gift Gems...I wouldn't buy the WalMart EA gift card...the Gems are to expensive.  It would be nice to open your account and see a bunch of Gems...Kinda like Christmas in July. You might try gifting money on PayPal.   
Do have a great Pogo day
Enjoy and maybe be nice to someone...
S1lent

There Got mine.  Would have kicked myself for not buying early.

Mayhem

I know this would never happen, but it would be nice if Pogo charged Canadian residents in Canadian dollars - or an adjusted USD price.

As it stands now, a 1 Year Club Pogo subscription costs $54 after the currency conversion. Also, the $80 gem pack works out to be $109 - which is no longer a deal.

So with that said, I'm sure lots of Canadians are doing a hard pass on becoming a Club member. It's just too expensive.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 23, 2020, 12:59:10 AM
I know this would never happen, but it would be nice if Pogo charged Canadian residents in Canadian dollars - or an adjusted USD price.

As it stands now, a 1 Year Club Pogo subscription costs $54 after the currency conversion. Also, the $80 gem pack works out to be $109 - which is no longer a deal.

So with that said, I'm sure lots of Canadians are doing a hard pass on becoming a Club member. It's just too expensive.

I didn't realize the price difference was that big. It'd be nice if they dropped the price for Canadians.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Glad I got those Gems when the sale was on.  Still not going to buy any more "power-ups" for Quinn's.  It is a gold mine for Pogo.

BTW...now that you mentioned Canada.  Let me briefly tell you about my experience being stationed at Fortuna AFS, ND.  Google it...you will be suprised...and now you know why I got out of active duty with the USAF.

Do have a great day and hope everyone is safe from the Covid-19 Pandemic.
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona

snowflower

Yes, VERY expensive and not just for Canadians but everyone. Which among other things, has changed me from that vivacious full blown 'Go after that Badge!' Pogo player to a part timer where you'll find me in whatever games I really like that doesn't cost anything to enjoy. Remember the ole days when good Pogo fun was at least affordable?   Yet come what may, snowy still loves Pogo!

And this site is still the best remedy for everything and anything concerning Pogo, computer issues and more. As well, Mayhem and it's members make everything all worth while!!  Thanks all for being here!!

Mayhem

Pogo needs to focus on bringing back the classics and worry about releasing new games later. Bring back the games that made Pogo what it is today.

Oh, and I agree we have a great community here!

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview