This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hunnie Badger's Sash Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Sweet Hunnie Badger is working hard to fill her sash with Merit Badges, but she needs your help. Starting Wednesday, July 29th through August 18th, we'll be rolling out new Challenges each week. Complete them all to earn Merit Badges and help Hunnie reach her goal.

If you can collect all three Merit Badges before time runs out, you'll also land yourself the animated Super Scout completion Badge.

https://www.pogo.com/hunnie-badger
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 26, 2020, 12:42:54 AM

Sweet Hunnie Badger is working hard to fill her sash with Merit Badges, but she needs your help. Starting Wednesday, July 29th through August 18th, we'll be rolling out new Challenges each week. Complete them all to earn Merit Badges and help Hunnie reach her goal.

If you can collect all three Merit Badges before time runs out, you'll also land yourself the animated Super Scout completion Badge.

See you on Wednesday!

Are these going to be the embedded type challenges?

LittleFawn

My guess is that we will have an extra challenge per week during this event and you will need to get them all done by the end date.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 27, 2020, 09:44:28 AM
My guess is that we will have an extra challenge per week during this event and you will need to get them all done by the end date.

Thanks!

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 27, 2020, 09:44:28 AM

Yeah, that's probably how they're going to handle it.

Squid

Mayhem

The Hunnie Badger's Sash Event has started!

Calling all Pogo Scouts! Hunnie Badger needs help completing her Sash. Take on three weeks of fun Challenges to earn Merit Badges testing your gaming skills! If you can nab all three Merit Badges, you'll also score the grand prize animated Super Scout Badge!

Here's how it all works:

- Four special Challenges unlock every week during the event: three free Mix-n-Match Challenge and an optional Premium Mix-n-Match Challenge.

- To progress each week, you must complete either the three free Challenges, or the optional Premium Challenge. If you want to complete all four, go for it!

- Completing the necessary Challenges for the week earns you a Merit Badge for Hunnie Badger's Sash! If you collect all three Merit Badges during the event, you'll earn the animated Super Scout Badge.

- If you fall behind, you can go back and complete previous weeks. Just make sure all Merit Badges have been earned by 11:59pm on August 18th, 2020!

Mayhem

You're welcome!

These challenges don't seem too bad considering how much time we have to complete them.

Mayhem

Anyone able to access the event page?

QuotePage Not Found

Sorry, but this page cannot be found or is no longer part of the Pogo website.

Mayhem

I can't find the Super Scout completion badge in my badge book. Has it been awarded already?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 12, 2020, 12:48:28 AM
Anyone able to access the event page?

Yes, I got to the event page but Pogo says the event is over and that the reward badge is on the way.

LittleFawn

I would gather it is probably in your special edition reward badge book would be my guess.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2020, 02:07:04 PM
Yes, I got to the event page but Pogo says the event is over and that the reward badge is on the way.

So you have the badge? I can't seem to find it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 21, 2020, 12:53:36 AM
So you have the badge? I can't seem to find it.
Both accounts of mine got it on 8/12. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview