This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town: Town Celebration Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Sweet Tooth Town "Town Celebration" Event is now available.

Club Pogo members can play this event for a chance to earn a special badge. To get started, open Sweet Tooth Town and select the Town Hall. We need to complete all 5 levels to win the completion badge.

To participate in this event, you need to complete the first ten levels of Antoinette's Cupcake Bakery.

This two week event ends August 11th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sue 755

Can someone check their PB's and see if they are working, I've tried sweet tooth, royal wedding soduka and none are working, tried google browser and edge, truly puzzled!

Squid

Mine did not work this morning.  I haven't tried since then.

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sue 755 on July 28, 2020, 10:16:39 AM
Can someone check their PB's and see if they are working, I've tried sweet tooth, royal wedding soduka and none are working, tried google browser and edge, truly puzzled!

Nope. I sent in a bug report for Sweet Tooth Town.

Mayhem

I'm having issues with the first level. I just seem to run out of moves before I can clear all the corner pieces.

I really don't want to have to use power-ups ...

LittleFawn

I hate to tell you this but the only way I got all five levels were power ups. I had a bunch saved and that is how I cleared all five levels.

Stinkerbell

Does that glitch work on this game? Where if you know you're going to lose you leave early and you don't lose your progress?

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 30, 2020, 05:32:15 AM
Does that glitch work on this game? Where if you know you're going to lose you leave early and you don't lose your progress?
Fortunately I won five in a row so I didn't have to put this to the test.  I sat here the whole time, ready to exit if the game didn't go as hoped.  I lucked out.

LittleFawn

I tried this out on a second account and I lost on purpose to see what would happen and it will send you back to the beginning if you lose any level.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 30, 2020, 09:31:35 AM
I tried this out on a second account and I lost on purpose to see what would happen and it will send you back to the beginning if you lose any level.

ThanK you for testing it for us.

Mayhem

Ok, this after the first level the rest aren't so bad.

I had to buy 5 extra moves a couple times and almost won ... going to try again tomorrow. Oh and Pogo did fix the back arrow browser trick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview