This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Add Time feature for Premium Challenges is being discontinued

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

As we update Pogo to prepare for a bigger and brighter future, we are removing some older and lesser used features.

Effective September 8th, you will no longer be able to use gems to add extra time to premium challenges. You'll still be able to purchase premium challenges, however you will no longer be able to extend time by using gems.

Thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for new games, features, Challenges and more!

-The Pogo Team
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2020, 10:41:58 AM
I never used the extra time.

Me either. But I'm shocked to see them remove ANY feature that could generate revenue. Though I guess I shouldn't be. They did get rid of the Mini Mall.  I hope they bring it back.

Squid

I know, right?  I hardly change my mini now.  I miss the mini mall!

snowflower

I really do miss the mini mall, it was one of my favs. Also, even though they did reinstate chat, I still miss P/chat. As well, why must they take away something that worked for everyone in order to add something else we might not like?  We shouldn't get so used Pogo not being broken because you know they're gonna go and fix it. NOT. Yet I guess the ole saying is true, you can't please everyone, lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on August 06, 2020, 04:49:40 PM
Yet I guess the ole saying is true, you can't please everyone, lol.

It's true, and it's not a bad thing because if we all liked exactly the same things, we may not be introduced to different things.

Whoa. That's the extent of my ability to philosophicate. Philosophicize? Philosophification.  To have and share deep thoughts.

Mayhem

They may bring back the mini mall. Pogo lets you use your mini as an avatar the new website - so who knows!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.