PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:50:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with this plan? 50 Free Gems per new account?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Up to 483 "free" Badges...that's at least 7,828 Gems...as the Platinum Badges are 20 Gems each.  Pogo may be making a mistake offering Gems for earning Pogis?
This is almost as good as the Subway Give-A-Way...No nothing will top that?
S1lent

Mayhem

That Subway promo was something else. I should've added more time to my account when I had the chance.

Squid

I know, right?  I gave away decades of Pogo time!  I should have been greedier.  LOL

Mayhem

Squid

Somebody once told me they had 57 years on their Pogo account.  I guess it's possible...

Mayhem

Yeah, I was a little concerned that my account was going to get banned if I added too many years.

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheats,
It appears another good thing comes to an end.  I cannot Gift a free 30-day Pogo pass...check 7 different active Pogo Accounts.  Additionally, I do not see where I can add a new friend???  This might end up being a good thing...I do spend a lot of time trying to cheat pogo and chase Badges that are not worth anything.
Here is what I see...let me know If you are able to grant Passes.
Thanks...it's been a good year with all the "free" badges.
UPDATE: Pogo has ended their 30 day guest pass...Covid 19 is over.

S1lent
Click on to make larger and note that I have "0" passes available.

S1lent

Greetings,
Back in business.  Pogo is offering 30 day passes again.
I love Pogo,
S1lent

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo has changed guest passes. The old way is to navigate to Classic Pogo and then open up Friends.  The new way is somewhat easier.
Good luck
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

Thanks for the screenshots!

In my opinion, the link should be on the "Your Online Friends" screen.

S1lent

Greetings,
If you are planning on creating a dummy account to gift it a 30 day free pass and get 50 free gems...try this.  Start your gifted account on 7 Sep 21.  It is the near the start of a new constellation and GOTM.  If you need more details...just PM.
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
All good things come to an end.  With Pogo moving the requirements to 21,000 pogis to receive 50 free Gems, that has made it too difficult for me to easily gift myself free Badges.  I maxed out with 454 "free" Badges...that is over 7200 Gems.

I'll just play my two accounts,
S1lent

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Yes, All good things have come to an end. Pogo's requirement of 13,800 pogis for 10 Gems, 21,000 pogis for another 10 Gems, 24,600 pogis for another 10 Gems and 37,000 pogis for 30 Gems makes it too much work for the Gems. Final "Free" Badges was 504 but that was worth at least 8064 Gems.
Give me time to work on the garden.  All I grow (or try to) is Tomatoes and Lemon Cucumbers.
Take care
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview