PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 07:26:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with this plan? 50 Free Gems per new account?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Yes, I stay awake thinking of getting even with Pogo.  It is just a game.  So, the other day I created a new account with gmail for the email and then registered it with Pogo/EA.  I then gifted a 30 day pass to my new account. Was checking out Bejeweled Stars information.  Then the Bell in my little brain rang...maybe it was the Tinnitus.

Why not try to get some Pogis.  Yes, Pogo_Spike had gifted me 9 or so Badges. I then completed the Wednesday's challenges and the Daily's.  WOW...I have 6,000 Pogis...just 6,000 to go and at least 7,600 are available.

Now, if I am awarded 50 Gems...I'll just gift a Badge to my main account.

What problems do you see?  Ethical?  What if i make 10 Accounts?  Yes, It reminds me of the "Subway" promos.

S1lent

I'll just wager someone is already doing it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 08, 2020, 07:12:10 AM
Greetings,
Yes, I stay awake thinking of getting even with Pogo.  It is just a game.  So, the other day I created a new account with gmail for the email and then registered it with Pogo/EA.  I then gifted a 30 day pass to my new account. Was checking out Bejeweled Stars information.  Then the Bell in my little brain rang...maybe it was the Tinnitus.

Why not try to get some Pogis.  Yes, Pogo_Spike had gifted me 9 or so Badges. I then completed the Wednesday's challenges and the Daily's.  WOW...I have 6,000 Pogis...just 6,000 to go and at least 7,600 are available.

Now, if I am awarded 50 Gems...I'll just gift a Badge to my main account.

What problems do you see?  Ethical?  What if i make 10 Accounts?  Yes, It reminds me of the "Subway" promos.

S1lent

This seems like a lot of work, though.  But with 50 gems you can gift a few badges, so  it might be worth it.

S1lent

Greetings Bell,
Yes, I thought it would be time consuming.  With the new Pogo, I just activated challenges...then completed them with autos (just two windows open---split screen).  Actually less time than I've been spending doing the Peggly Blast daily's.
I do it on three accounts now...Main, Dummy, and another persons.   Tomorrow I'll keep track of the time for just one and add it to this post.
S1lent  aka "Cheap in Idaho"

Takes under 3 minutes to do 2 accounts.   BTW...took me 10 minutes to do Quinn's by hand.

Squid

I did this with my second account but I don't think I'm willing to devote more time to more accounts.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 08, 2020, 07:12:10 AM

S1lent

I'm sure there are people already doing this.

That Subway promotion back in 2009 was fun! We gave away almost 700 years worth of free club pogo membership. So many people sent us codes that we couldn't get rid of them fast enough.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

How do you gift a 30 day pass?

I figured it out. I gifted my hubs account which was never a paid account. He got no notification or anything that indicates he has a 30 pass.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

No. Well, I thought I had gifted to my hubs but it went to another account I had created so I found it, applied it, now I'm working on it. 😄

Mayhem

Glad you got it sorted out! I don't think I've ever received a guest pass before, so I wasn't sure if the recipient actually had to do anything to redeem it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 10, 2020, 12:34:28 AM
Glad you got it sorted out! I don't think I've ever received a guest pass before, so I wasn't sure if the recipient actually had to do anything to redeem it.

It goes to their email on file and they have to click a link.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

So I'm working 3 accounts. My main, my secondary which a gifted account, and a Subway account that belongs to a friend. I don't mind working 3 accounts, but it stinks having to go through the tutorials. Some of them are lonnnnnng!

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you PogoCheats,
I know what you mean about the tutorials.  I'm working Main account, Back-up account, friends abandoned account and the two I gave the 30 day passes.  Have a routine/system that makes it easy...bet you have one too.  I expect 12 badges with the 200 Gems.  Didn't buy any this week so saving them.  BTW...did purchase the 40 Gem Badge.

All for now
Ken #2

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 13, 2020, 02:19:03 PM
So I'm working 3 accounts. My main, my secondary which a gifted account, and a Subway account that belongs to a friend. I don't mind working 3 accounts, but it stinks having to go through the tutorials. Some of them are lonnnnnng!

That's a lot of work!

Are you specifically going after the 50 gem rewards or getting badges for them as well?

Stinkerbell

If it earns pogies, I do it. So I'm doing the personal challenges that have pogies. The daily challenges and the weekly challenges... If it earns pogies so I can be working towards the 50 gems, that's what I'm doing.

S1lent

Greetings,
Going after Gems only...then will use the 50 Gems to Gift my main account 3 Badges @ 16 Gems per Badge.  Will deactivate the G-mail accounts and the Pogo Accounts.  So my plan is not to purchase any of the 16 Gem Badges.

All for now... will post if it works,
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 14, 2020, 07:41:33 AM
If it earns pogies, I do it. So I'm doing the personal challenges that have pogies. The daily challenges and the weekly challenges... If it earns pogies so I can be working towards the 50 gems, that's what I'm doing.

How long do you think it'll take before you reach the free gems?

Squid

I haven't crunched any numbers, but I only hope to reach the last tier on silver.  Maybe Stinky can get to gold.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 15, 2020, 05:01:50 AM
I haven't crunched any numbers, but I only hope to reach the last tier on silver.  Maybe Stinky can get to gold.

On my main account I will because I stocked up on badges during the sale. My pre-pogi routine was to buy on sale and then immediately do the challenges just to get them out of the way. Now, though, I buy the badges on sale and I'm saving them to get me through the constellation. I will ONLY use as many as needed to complete a constellation.  That said, now that they've added those bonus levels, if the awards are even gems I'll try to get through those also.

On the secondary accounts I will likely only ever make it to the first 50 gems in bronze. I won't be buying anything for those accounts and will only work on things that will get me pogis for the constellation progress.  On my main account I've been doing the daily Bejeweled Stars and Peggle Blast even though I won't earn Pogis on those.  But I won't waste my time on doing that on the secondary accounts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview