PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:52:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with this plan? 50 Free Gems per new account?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Love the start of the month.  Up to 26 free gifted badges to myself.  Also have 12 accounts that expire after 22 Oct 20 (Military Date).  They each have 50 free gems and I think I can get them to 100 gems each.  We pick up about 3,000 pogis per week (1,400 daily and 1,600 weekly).  I love cheating...you people have taught me well.
Thanks
S1lent

BTW...some "Off-The-Wall" free eMail sites are not recognized by EA/POGO.  Had trouble with Protonmail and Yandex. 

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheats,
Up to 54 "Free-Gifted" Badges from my dummy accounts.  Got all of the Mix N Match Badges offered today for free.
Started 1 Sep 20 (Military Date).  Have used 25 dummies...usually have groups of 4, but one group had 5.  Have 2 accounts not yet activated.  Love the 30 days on a gift pass.

All for now and love getting something for free from Pogo,
S1lent

Update:  Won't be able to get the second 50 Gems...so I dumped 12 accounts.  Takes a little too many Pogis.  12,000 for the first 50 Gems and 31,800 for second 50 Gems.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Up to 91 free "Gifted" Badges.  Plus have 300 Gems ready to give me some more Badges.  A little downer...cannot use all of the Gems because of the pricing. 
All for now
I love getting a little even with Pogo/EA

S1lent

With this new Badge Marathon, I was able to up my free gift badges to 102.  Additionally, have 880 Gems waiting for Pogo to offer more Badges.   That is in the form of 18 Dummy accounts and my back-up account.
Off to Outlook to create a new eMail.

Love Cheating Pogo...just getting back at them,
S1lent

For those PogoCheats that want to make dummy accounts, here is a good tip on multiple eMail generation.  If you use Outlook...just go to make "alias email account"  type in a name and you are good to go.  No authentication required.  To remove...just click on the remove button. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

S1lent

Greetings,
Quick UpDate,
Was able to "gift" myself 123 Badges worth at least 1968 Gems.
Also "gifted" my secondary account 15 Badges worth 300 Gems.
Have 21 Accounts each worth 50 Gems waiting for Pogo to offer more Badges.  We get 2 each Monday and 15 Platinum Badges on the 15Th of the month.

This feels good cheating Pogo.
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Up to 178 free badges to main account.  Forty-Five were premium badges at 20 gems the rest were at 16 gems for a total of 3028 gems.

I love taking advantage of Pogo...especially for making us purchase power-ups to complete a game.  All of us know what games I'm talking about.

Do have a great day
S1lent aka Idaho Ken #2

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 16, 2020, 12:27:23 AM
That's Squid's favorite game!
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

PS - I want full credit for keeping my trap shut when it came up the other day as a daily.   zipper.gif

snowflower

Mayhem

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Up to 401 "free" Badges.  Way over 6,400 as some of the Badges were Platinum @ 20 gems per badge.

Sure hate buying Power-ups to play a game...especially after paying-to-play.

Love cheating POGO...
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview