This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2020 Summer Vacation Challenge Quest

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2020 Summer Vacation Challenge Quest starts on August 26th!

The newest Challenge Quest is on the way, and it's bringing another four-week gauntlet of expert Challenges to conquer. If you can complete all four weeks of the Summer Challenge Quest, along with an epic Master Challenge for Snowbird Solitaire, you'll win a new Limited Edition Badge.*

Prepare yourself - the Summer Vacation starts Wednesday!

*Limited Edition Badge will be awarded after event ends.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/DualChallenge/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 24, 2020, 12:52:44 AM

Prepare yourself - the Summer Vacation starts Wednesday!

*Limited Edition Badge will be awarded after event ends.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/DualChallenge/landing-page.jsp

That's going to be great for the second account I'm using. Not the free one, but the one my friend is letting me use. I still haven't spent the gems on the free account. I'm hoping for a sale before the 30 day account is expired. I don't think I'll get a 2nd reward of 50 gems in the freebie account before then.

Mayhem

It feels like summer is already over. Isn't it a little late for this challenge?

Squid

I agree... it's almost Labor Day, which unofficially marks the end of summer in the US.

Mayhem

The Summer Vacation Challenge Quest has started!

During the four-week quest, you'll need to activate and complete five specific Challenges: the free Master Challenge for Snowbird Solitaire and one Challenge from each of the four weeks. Each week you can choose between a free expert Challenge or purchase the optional Mix-n-Match Challenge. If you miss a week, you can catch up by grabbing the Mix-n-Match Challenges.

All required Challenges must be completed by 11:59 pm PST on September 22nd.

Stinkerbell

I need clarification... Where do I find these badges or are they the ones on my homepage?

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

There's no way my 2nd account will complete this. Level 92 of Snowbird... I've played HOURS by hand and the auto ran overnight and most of today, but it can't be beaten without power-ups. Until I get all 100 levels it won't play random games. I have to get through 92 - 100 or I have no hope of winning this.

Mayhem

I'm not sure what to suggest (other than to use power-ups).

However, there is still 24 days left to get the master challenge done so let the auto run overnight a couple more times and see if you get lucky!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 29, 2020, 12:42:52 AM
I'm not sure what to suggest (other than to use power-ups).

However, there is still 24 days left to get the master challenge done so let the auto run overnight a couple more times and see if you get lucky!

Right after I posted, I ran the auto and it beat the level on the first try and I got the challenge done on all accounts.  I'll have to remember to complain more often!  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

catfancie

Who besides myself, has now taken on a powerful hatred for the Snowboard Solitaire game similar to how we feel about QA?    I can't tell you how many games I've played to get that Master Challenge today.  I've been able to get credit for 11 so far.  It is so hard to have at least 4 or more cards left.  Even when you have about 15 left you with only one card remaining, they don't let you win. And I refuse to use gems to buy power-ups.

Squid

I agree, Cat.  It's a tough game - another one I steer clear of whenever possible.  I eventually won the badge you're trying for.  Are you playing random games in one of the levels?

Mayhem

catfancie

Quote from: Squid on August 30, 2020, 05:12:01 PM
I agree, Cat.  It's a tough game - another one I steer clear of whenever possible.  I eventually won the badge you're trying for.  Are you playing random games in one of the levels?

I have been playing random games on the Beach level, and I very rarely hit the next level button, I usually click on Back to Resort. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: catfancie on August 30, 2020, 04:36:54 PM
Who besides myself, has now taken on a powerful hatred for the Snowboard Solitaire game similar to how we feel about QA?    I can't tell you how many games I've played to get that Master Challenge today.  I've been able to get credit for 11 so far.  It is so hard to have at least 4 or more cards left.  Even when you have about 15 left you with only one card remaining, they don't let you win. And I refuse to use gems to buy power-ups.

I agree with you!!! It's NOT a fun game when the odds of winning are so slim.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview