This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Connect: Daily Special Puzzles

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New Daily Special puzzles have been added to Cookie Connect today. There are new stars and badges to be earned.

You can replay the puzzle as many times as you want until you get a three-star win or a new day dawns.

The 14 new badges you can earn are :

Daily Special 5 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 5 times
Daily Special 15 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 15 times
Daily Special 30 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 30 times
Daily Special 60 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 60 times
Daily Special 120 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 120 times
Daily Special 180 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 180 times
Daily Special 270 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 270 times
Daily Special 365 Badge - Completed the daily special with 3 stars 365 times

Login 3 Badge - Played the game on 3 different days
Login 7 Badge - Played the game on 7 different days
Login 14 Badge - Played the game on 14 different days
Login 50 Badge - Played the game on 50 different days
Login 100 Badge - Played the game on 100 different days.
Login 250 Badge - Played the game on 250 different days.

https://www.pogo.com/games/cookie-connect
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Lots of Badges available.  Looks like we might have to add this to our daily sign-in routine.  Mine now looks like:

Bejeweled Stars
Cookie Connect
Peggle Blast
Pogo Daily Sudoku
Pogo Slots

Any others?

Really added to my Badge count,
S1lent

Mayhem

I forgot to add that you can replay the puzzle as many times as you want until you get a three-star win or a new day dawns.

S1lent

Greetings,
Looks like it will take over 8 Months without missing a day.  Not sure if we need 3 stars on each daily.
Silent

Stinkerbell

Sooo..... on these new daily game challenges thing - Daily Sudoku and Cookie Connect - are there pogi prizes?

LittleFawn

I doubt they give Pogis. I give up on doing these. I have not been able to complete one without power ups.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 02, 2020, 03:12:04 PM
I doubt they give Pogis. I give up on doing these. I have not been able to complete one without power ups.

I've been doing them hoping at the end of the week there will be pogis or badges/challenges that would let us earn the pogis. If they don't, I'm done.  I'm going to go to the Pogo forum and poke around. Maybe someone there will know for sure.

Squid

There is little payoff for a whole year or more of getting the daily in C Connect.  I don't think I'm doing this.  I'd like to have the badges but not at that cost.

I played today's daily in CC and the win didn't even count in the weekly challenge!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 02, 2020, 05:16:56 PM
There is little payoff for a whole year or more of getting the daily in C Connect.  I don't think I'm doing this.  I'd like to have the badges but not at that cost.

Badge count means nothing to me anymore. Wait... then why am I working so hard for Pogis and gems? I need a Tylenol to help me sort through all of this.

Stinkerbell

So the only reply (so far) on the Pogo forum is from someone who says you get no pogis with the daily Daily Sudoku and CC challenges.

Mayhem

If they don't award Pogis, I'm not sure it's worth the time to do them .. unless you care about badge totals.

Squid

I'm finding great peace in letting go.  I won't be playing those dailies.  Not worth the time and, believe it or not, there's stress in trying to make sure you do the daily every single day of the year.  I don't like that feeling.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 03, 2020, 04:43:19 AM
I'm finding great peace in letting go.  I won't be playing those dailies.  Not worth the time and, believe it or not, there's stress in trying to make sure you do the daily every single day of the year.  I don't like that feeling.

Absolutely! I'm glad that pogies are not involved because then the need to get them done would be very stressful. Especially with cookie connect where you need to get three stars every day to get the special badges.

S1lent

Greetings,
Some Cheats have figured it out.  Cannot have that many Logins in that short of time. Will do some "gumshoe" work on it.
Additionally, Noticed they have all of September's Daily Sudoku completed.
S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 03, 2020, 04:43:19 AM

Agreed! Now we can focus on getting all the other stuff done.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 03, 2020, 05:01:07 PM
Greetings,
Some Cheats have figured it out.  Cannot have that many Logins in that short of time. Will do some "gumshoe" work on it.
Additionally, Noticed they have all of September's Daily Sudoku completed.
S1lent

Someone is up to no good!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview