PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:06:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Find and Activate Challenges While You Play

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2021, 03:25:25 PM
Can't you start it now and just hold off on completing the reward challenge until after 3/6?  You only have so long to activate all the challenges needed to get that reward.  Am I missing something here or am I right?

I thought so, too, but I don't know if you have to finish the game within a shorter time frame.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 26, 2021, 05:06:17 PM
I thought so, too, but I don't know if you have to finish the game within a shorter time frame.
Just reactivate previous challenges and get the reward, which you can complete after the new constellation begins.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2021, 05:16:19 PM
Just reactivate previous challenges and get the reward, which you can complete after the new constellation begins.

That's what I just read on the forum. And it sounds like pogo llama his left pogo. They're looking for a new community manager.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 26, 2021, 05:22:14 PM
They're looking for a new community manager.
My vote goes to Stinky!  Put in for the job, lambchop!

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Yes they should of. I have lost count how many I have done.

Squid

I have at least five done but won't know if all my challenges were accepted.  I'm feeling the angst!

Mayhem

I would do a couple extra .. just to be sure!

Squid

I did about 15... no less than 13.  Wish I knew if I've satisfied the requirements, meaning a progress gauge of some sort.

Mayhem

Yeah, lots of people will be upset if they don't get credit.