This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Find and Activate Challenges While You Play

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

One of the most heavily requested features (find and activate challenges while you play) has arrived on Club Pogo!

Now you can quickly add Challenges without ever leaving your game. Within a few clicks, you can browse, shop for, and activate any available Mix-n-Match and Personal Challenges for the HTML5-powered game you're playing. No more jumping out or stopping the action!

There are two easy ways to do it:

In between rounds and levels, you'll see a screen like this pop up showing you active Challenges. You can select the "Add More Challenges" box to quickly do just that!

You can also add new Challenges right in the middle of a level or round. To do that, just follow these steps:

1) Select the "B" Badge icon in the menu on the right.
2) Click the "Add More Challenges" box.

3) Use the "Mix-n-Match" and "Personal" tabs to see available Challenges.

4) For Mix-n-Match Badges, click the "Buy Now" button to purchase the Challenge. After that you can click the "Activate" button. For Personal Challenges, simply click the "Activate" button.

5) Select the back arrow in the top-left corner.

6) Finally, press the "Play" button in the menu on the right to resume your game, complete with your new Challenge activated.

Good luck and have fun earning more Badges and Pogis!

Thanks again to everyone who requested this feature. We're working on adding Game Award and Event Challenge information, along with more great games, features and improvements. Be sure to keep sharing your feedback. We read it all!

- Your Friends at Pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

This is actually easy to use. I have already used it.

Squid

This is probably going to be a good thing.  I haven't tried it yet.

Mayhem

I haven't tried it yet either. I'm glad we have this option though!

Stinkerbell

I've been wishing/hoping they'e make the process easier!

Mayhem

I used this for the first time today and I must say it's pretty handy and a nice addition. I like how they separated the mix-n-match and personal challenges too.

LittleFawn

It is handy and really easy to activate and buy challenges.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 11, 2020, 01:04:26 AM
It is handy and really easy to activate and buy challenges.

Agreed!

It looks like you can only buy one at a time, instead of adding multiples to your cart. Is that correct?

LittleFawn

It looks like it. I like only buying one at a time though. Some people might prefer to buy multiple challenges at once.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 11, 2020, 09:50:56 AM
It looks like it. I like only buying one at a time though. Some people might prefer to buy multiple challenges at once.

Especially on sale I'll buy multiple s.

snowflower

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2020, 06:36:53 AM
It looks like you can only buy one at a time, instead of adding multiples to your cart. Is that correct?

I've only tried one a time. If they don't support multiple, Pogo really needs to add support for that.

Mayhem

This was posted a new article on February 9th, but I believe it's just a slightly updated version of what we already have here.

Find and Activate Challenges Without Leaving Your Game

https://blog.pogo.com/challengeaccess/

Squid

is there any way to chart your progress?  ?/10

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

nevermind

Stinkerbell

Looking at my pogis and the current constellation... I'm going to wait to do this after the new constellation starts.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 26, 2021, 03:06:25 PM
Looking at my pogis and the current constellation... I'm going to wait to do this after the new constellation starts.
Can't you start it now and just hold off on completing the reward challenge until after 3/6?  You only have so long to activate all the challenges needed to get that reward.  Am I missing something here or am I right?