This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium Daily Challenges

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Has anyone else noticed that they've been giving us a QA daily challenge at least once per week. What's up with that? And they aren't easy ones, either. The 2nd account I'm working hasn't completed all the levels on the first exhibit so I don't get to play random games. The daily challenges aren't getting done on that account because I don't want to use up my power ups on a daily. 

Squid

My reaction is not a good one when I see QA rearing its ugly head!

LittleFawn

I got this badge with no issues and I did not use previous levels to get them either. Guess I was lucky.

S1lent

Greetings,
Here are some comments.  Never found any good ones.
Sorry for so many
S1lent
I pay to play Pogo.  Quinn's Aquarium is almost impossible to win.  I have gone through all my gems that I have earned in the past.  You give us a gift to get 10 6-shell matches in 30 days.  I have one and there are some of the games when there are no shells at all.  Too expensive to play!!
38 people had this problem.

It is indeed very difficult to successfully get all of the seashells 6 or 10 different times. You might try to use the Challenge Round instead which has 288 tiles as opposed to only 144 tiles.  DO NOT USE THE UNDO BUTTON while performing this particular challenge.  If the layout seems too difficult, choose another layout after quitting the game.

Personally, I do not like Quinn. It would not be so bad if you could win more without power ups sometimes. I bought power ups a couple of times and I will not spend any more gems just to play this game. The cost of power ups for this game is way too high. I feel as if the game is being pushed down our throats.  Instead of making me want to try to play more of the games it is making me not even try. I have been a Pogo member since the beginning and until last year had never not completed all the weekly challenges. Of course, the one I didn't complete was Quinn. I do not like some of the changes they have made recently to Pogo and some of the games they are now wanting us to play. It is making me rethink if I want to stay a member of Pogo and I will be deciding this when renewal comes up for me in about five months.

I agree totally with you. I am sick of all the challenges that you can't complete unless you have the helpers which cost gems. Quinn is by far the worse of them all. They have set it so hard that you can't get it without purchasing the helpers. I am like you, i have been a club pogo member since the beginning and i too am rethinking about keeping the membership. Why pay for a membership when you can't finish the challenge or when they are so hard it makes you miserable to play.
I too do not like Quinn's. I have purchased too many gems and now I'm finding when I use the extra space, the game freezes up, and I lose the space by having to start over. I have lost 6 just trying to get the daily challenge.  I don't know if  anyone will replace them, but I am not wasting any more money on them.  I also find that Guinn's, Poppit Bingo and Jet Set Solitaire seem to monopolize a lot of the challenges, but the worst is Quinn's.  I'll probably not renew my membership when it runs out. This game has gotten way to expensive for my retirement salary.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 06, 2020, 09:46:10 AM
Has anyone else noticed that they've been giving us a QA daily challenge at least once per week. What's up with that? And they aren't easy ones, either.

I just skip them if it takes too much time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 06, 2020, 03:19:33 PM
Greetings,
Here are some comments.  Never found any good ones.
Sorry for so many
S1lent

I appreciate reading the comments from the pogo forums. With so many people not happy I'm surprised they haven't made the game a little easier to win. I know challenges are supposed to be challenging but some of these are ridiculously hard. And some of these daily challenges would be difficult if they were weekly challenges. And To have to do them all in a day? I don't think so.

Mayhem

I noticed that too! We have no time for that especially with everything else we need to keep up with.

LittleFawn

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with when they make daily challenges harder then need be.

Mayhem

Yesterday's challenges weren't too bad (Pop 200 balloons in Poppit Party and score 200 point in Pogo Addiction Solitaire).

Squid

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL THESE QA DAILY CHALLENGES!?!?!  Excuse me while I have a tantrum...

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 10, 2020, 04:17:13 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL THESE QA DAILY CHALLENGES!?!?!  Excuse me while I have a tantrum...

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

And not just any challenges. They are hard.

Mayhem

Oh, the match all six sets of shell tiles in a game? I skipped that one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview