This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Match Badges (Sept 7)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New Mix-n-Match badges are available in badge central for 16 gems each. These badges will retire on September 1st, 2021.

Canasta HD - Clyde's Classics Badge - Meld out before your opponents 15 times in 3 weeks! (300 Pogis)
Bejeweled Stars - Love Stars Badge - Match 1800 gems in 2 weeks! (200 Pogis)

https://www.pogo.com/challenges?filters=MNM%2CUNOWNED&sort=RELEASE_DATE_REVERSED
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 07, 2020, 12:40:00 AM
New Mix-n-Match badges are available in badge central for 16 gems each. These badges will retire on September 1st, 2021.

Canasta HD - Clyde's Classics Badge - Meld out before your opponents 15 times in 3 weeks! (300 Pogis)
Bejeweled Stars - Love Stars Badge - Match 1800 gems in 2 weeks! (200 Pogis)

https://www.pogo.com/challenges?filters=MNM%2CUNOWNED&sort=RELEASE_DATE_REVERSED

Plus there were a bunch of older badges on sale that my second account was Able to gift the primary account. I'm glad I waited for sale.

Squid

Should Account #2 gift to my primary with this sale or should I hold out for a better sale?  Decisions, decisions...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 07, 2020, 10:00:12 AM
Should Account #2 gift to my primary with this sale or should I hold out for a better sale?  Decisions, decisions...

I gifted using the account that expires tomorrow. I was having the same questions about the account that doesn't expire for awhile.  I decided not to buy because the badges my main account needs are only worth 200 pogis. The ones I gifted myself from the expiring account were worth 400 pogis each.  I'll wait for more valuable pogi badges to go on sale before gifting any more.

Squid

I wish the classic site would list the pogis when you click on a challenge.  It doesn't.  I hate the back and forth stuff.  I think I'm going to wait.  I know another 25% off sale will be coming but I might get lucky with a 50% off sale.  Thanks

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 07, 2020, 10:32:46 AM
I wish the classic site would list the pogis when you click on a challenge.  It doesn't.  I hate the back and forth stuff.

Yeah, that's annoying. I just have both badge pages bookmarked to make the process go a little quicker.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 08, 2020, 12:48:29 AM
Yeah, that's annoying. I just have both badge pages bookmarked to make the process go a little quicker.

I had one account open in chrome and the other in edge.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview