This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Badge Problems

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

We have a new badge, but I can't get it. The See Gift button does nothing. I've tried 4 browsers.

Anyone else having this problem?

C~M

snowflower

Mayhem

When you click on the ''See Gift'' button, it tries to load the gift. Pogo was probably having temporary server issues when you were trying to collect it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Not me either. I have been playing the game already.  IM sure Pogo will get this issue taken care of soon. GL all

C~M

Another free badge in inbox, but after getting it and activating it, it disappeared. Can't play the game to win it.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on September 24, 2020, 05:53:17 AM
Another free badge in inbox, but after getting it and activating it, it disappeared. Can't play the game to win it.

That badge was awarded for completing the Summer Vacation Challenge Quest.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50834.0.html

C~M

It isn't on my badge Central as activated, but I finally went into the game and it is active in Canasta.

Make 40 canastas in 3 weeks.

Mayhem

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on September 26, 2020, 12:42:55 AM
After you opened the gift, the badge wasn't showing for you on your gift page?

https://classic.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

it showed up in my gifts, but then I accidentally deleted the gift, but went into the correct game thanks to MPB and seeing what game it was for and it showed it was active so I played it and won it and now it is in my collection.

Mayhem

Oh ok, I'm glad you were able to get that all sorted out!

Nina Pollard

i would like to know how to make one of my badges to show in a game room but i dont know how to do it please help thank you in advance

Stinkerbell

It shows on the banner that we're getting a free animated badge... is this a challenge badge or just a gifted badge?

Squid

I don't see anything in my special edition book.  Not sure...

My banner does not mention an animated badge.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 01, 2022, 07:36:11 AM
It shows on the banner that we're getting a free animated badge... is this a challenge badge or just a gifted badge?

Are you talking about this?

If so, it is one you buy.

Stinkerbell

No... it was a pop-up or on the banner and it said they were wrapping up the 25 days of Christmas (or Pogo) with a free animated badge.  I was out of town since the week before Christmas so maybe it was something we got and I missed it. It's NOT popping up now, though.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 01, 2022, 10:48:39 AM
No... it was a pop-up or on the banner and it said they were wrapping up the 25 days of Christmas (or Pogo) with a free animated badge.  I was out of town since the week before Christmas so maybe it was something we got and I missed it. It's NOT popping up now, though.

The badge your looking for is the "Gingerbread Holiday Badge" which was given out on December 25th.

CoolBlonde

I am having problems with the games in the last week of Holiday treasure hunt on pogo! The only one I have is poppit bingo. Can anyone help me with the other three?? Please!

Squid

Hi, Cool.  Go to the first post in this thread (link below) and scroll down to week #3.  You'll find the challenges listed there.
https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,51880.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview