This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bear Miles Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Bear Miles Badge Marathon has started!

If you complete all (10) Snowbird Solitaire badge challenges before 11:59pm PST on September 29th, 2020, you'll earn a bonus marathon badge which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album in the second week of October.

http://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SingleBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

I haven't had a chance to start on them yet. How bad is it?

LittleFawn

I am thinking of skipping this one. Some of them look easy and others are I would say medium. Depends on how good you are at this game.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 23, 2020, 01:04:15 PM
I haven't had a chance to start on them yet. How bad is it?
I've only won one badge so far and it was a bear!  Win 25 games with 4 (?) cards left.

catfancie

I would love to write Pogo a letter telling them to take this game and shove it where the sun don't shine. 
I can't begin to count how many times I have a mess of cards left in the stack with only 1 more card and it runs them all out so you loose the game.  Better yet, you win the game but  you only have 3 cards left in the stack. girls18.gif

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on September 23, 2020, 07:43:34 PM
I would love to write Pogo a letter telling them to take this game and shove it where the sun don't shine. 
I can't begin to count how many times I have a mess of cards left in the stack with only 1 more card and it runs them all out so you loose the game.  Better yet, you win the game but  you only have 3 cards left in the stack. girls18.gif
This is SOOO true!  What's worse is if you are left with two consecutive cards, like a six and a seven.  That means one of 4 cards will work to win the game (5,6,7,8) and you don't get a single one in 12+ remaining cards!  Grrrrrrrr

LittleFawn

I know all this is. Sometimes I just want to throw something at my monitor. This game can be very frustrating to say the least.

tvc

I really loathe this game and rely on the auto to do it I love Aces Up wish they would do a marathon for that one

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tvc on September 24, 2020, 10:55:22 AM
I really loathe this game and rely on the auto to do it I love Aces Up wish they would do a marathon for that one

You are not alone!!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 24, 2020, 04:07:59 AM
  This is SOOO true!  What's worse is if you are left with two consecutive cards, like a six and a seven.  That means one of 4 cards will work to win the game (5,6,7,8) and you don't get a single one in 12+ remaining cards!  Grrrrrrrr

That's happened too many times for me!

LittleFawn

Am not going to do the rest of this. It just is not worth it to me. I hope you all are able to finish. I have plenty of other badges that are more worth it then this game.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 25, 2020, 10:37:12 AM
Am not going to do the rest of this. It just is not worth it to me. I hope you all are able to finish. I have plenty of other badges that are more worth it then this game.

It's AWFUL!!! And now when I try to play a random game, starting at the resort screen, instead of Play (or whatever) it gives me 9999 and I have to go out and come back in every time. People on the Pogo forum are TICKED off about it.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 25, 2020, 09:01:29 PM
It's AWFUL!!! And now when I try to play a random game, starting at the resort screen, instead of Play (or whatever) it gives me 9999 and I have to go out and come back in every time. People on the Pogo forum are TICKED off about it.
That happened to me once but after leaving the game once it fixed itself for me.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 25, 2020, 10:37:12 AM

Yeah, this is a rough one! I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it either ...

catfancie

That's it !!!!! I'm done !!!!!!!  I've completed 5 of the challenges and think that is where I stop.  I just played 28 games by hand and only won 2.  It's games like this that make me think of not renewing my membership.  Its supposed to be fun not frustrating.

LittleFawn

This is one of the few games that is frustrating. It is a hard game to play. Many of the levels are hard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview